• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I had a hunch that Abnoy is using his parents' legacies as a cover up for his useless presidency.

Even if his SONA had that "valuability", it did little to convince my arse.

All he cares about is Grace Lee.

Ever heard that pickup line,

"Sana Grace Lee nalang tayo!"
'Bakit?"
"Kasi para satin ang atensyon nya" Or something like that.

Haha, kaya umayaw sa kanya si Shalani eh! :)

Translation:
Haha, that's why Shalani stayed away from him... xD

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Grabe talaga. Actually, I'm originally from Naga, Luzon. ;o
I moved to Davao just recently. . and I learned Storms don't visit here. ;;

//I avoided the Habagat. .3.

Hhaha, your right storms rarely come to Mindanao, but when it happens it'll be a disaster... :(

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Just a reminder to make sure that your welcome/acceptance posts also contribute to the discussion/topic as well; don't just post to say 'welcome, you're accepted'.

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
tajaros, I made a userbar for the club. Hope you like it and credits!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=285827"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/philippineclub.png[/IMG][/URL]

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
tajaros, I made a userbar for the club. Hope you like it and credits!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=285827"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/philippineclub.png[/IMG][/URL]

Galing, pre sige iaadd ko na sa main post... :)

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
i've only recently discovered this club, and i hope you're all not surprised to find out i'm a filipino haha. :-)
Username: Briar
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: blaziken... or feraligatr.
School Level: college sophomore in UP diliman.

for the topic of the k-12 system... i was against it. i say was because now that it's law, there is nothing i can do about it. besides, there are several provisions in the k-12 which are good in itself. i was mainly against it because, coming from a public school (upd), i felt that we could've used the budget allotted for the k-12 to improve the classrooms, facilities, and teachers' salaries in public schools.

also, eid el-fitr everyone! :-)

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Sali din ako. :3

Username: SkittishHeart
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Glameow~
School Level: College freshman.

What do you think about the new K-12 system?
I was so not in favor of it, what with me being lazy and not fond of studying except when it comes to the subjects that I like. xD I also disliked the idea of added expenses because of the extra years in school, so yeah. -.-

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
And as I just happen to be the Vice President, the one who replaces the President when he is somehow absent, Briar and SkittishHeart are accepted. :) Welcome to the Club!
Too bad for me, cause I got included in the K-12 system. But it's a good thing, that damn K-12 system. The extra 2 years are dedicated to training you for the course you have applied for, so you won't cram your arses out during your freshman years.

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Username: nasonex
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Aggron
School Level: 2nd year College

I think its good. We really need to take time for our studies because our school years is shorter compared to our working years. We need to utilize our resources for our future.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Alloha!!! Mabuhay Pilipinas!!!

May I ask something? do you have any link of pokemon soulsilver, the fix one.

Thanks,

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: nasonex
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Aggron
School Level: 2nd year College

I think its good. We really need to take time for our studies because our school years is shorter compared to our working years. We need to utilize our resources for our future.

Thanks, for accepting them Daniel Evans... :) I'll add them to the first page now... :)

Anyway nasonex you're accepted... :)

Also I really think the K-12 system is great but, why so early all of the sudden, they should have trained the teachers and give some more time, also a salary raise would be great for our dear teachers... :)

Alloha!!! Mabuhay Pilipinas!!!

May I ask something? do you have any link of pokemon soulsilver, the fix one.

Thanks,

Ok, don't tell anyone here the Link... :)))

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Order in the court!

I'ma start a new topic but you can still answer the old ones, I think!

If you were given a chance to travel to the most beautiful place in the Philippines, what place would that be?

I will save my answer for later and welcome to the club Bourne-mouth, Ink Heart, Briar, , Skittish Heart, Nasonex!

nasonex

Years
Ahmm.. I really want to visit Palawan! I think there is so much to see in Palawan. Not only the white beaches, tourist spots, but also the wildlife over there and the cliff with the rope thingy that is used to slide at the bottom. :D :))

Anyways, I really want to visit all the places in the Philippines. :')

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
Oh man, it's been four years since I've been in Palawan. I really missed it... I want to get my arse back there. Even for just once.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Well, I haven't been to Boracay before, so maybe I wan't to go there!

If not maybe Palawan would do it cause of the Underground River! :)

Hey, guys new topic! :)

Your thoughts about the earthquake in Pacific Ocean near Eastern Samar?

For me, I was really worried since some of my relatives are in Eastern Samar, I really prayed much that night that everyone will be saved, But, I'm really relieved when I wake up when I learned that they're all safe... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nasonex

Years
Your thoughts about the earthquake in Pacific Ocean near Eastern Samar?

It's a really bad news TBH. It's good to hear that everyone within that area of the earthquake are safe. It can still be a threat to the people in the nearby seaside because it poses a threat to cause a tsunami. Overall, lets pray for their safety. :')

On Pokemon topic, Can we create a hack or something? So that members here can be active or somewhat interactive to each other.

Anyways, it's a suggestion. :D

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Username: Altomare
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: latias
School Level:1st year college

hmm...hello? tao po? may tao pa ba dito? *hello? anyone here? Is there anyone here?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Username: Altomare
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: latias
School Level:1st year college

hmm...hello? tao po? may tao pa ba dito? *hello? anyone here? Is there anyone here?

Hey there Altomare!, You're accepted you're our final Senator! :)

Hey I'm in Manila too! xD, where do you go to school? Hard to be freshman isn't it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back