• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moriarty

Moriarty

Lord of Areagan
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2017
So, I don't like those "present yourself" things, so, let's keep it short.
My name is Moriarty(obviously) and I like pokemon(again obviously :D). I own: blue, silver, crystal, stadium, ruby, saphirre, fire red, diamond, diamond again, platinum and that's all. I actually have the others on emulator.
Also, I'm from a french forum about shiny hunting, so, yes, english is not my primary language. And that's all.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Well, welcome to PC Moriarty!
Wow, that's a lot of Pokémon games, making a collection? :)
Well, we're all friendly here, so free free to message the players here to get around!
Nice to see people of different languages joining~
Have fun, and free free to VM me if you need anything at all!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Moriarty, welcome to PokeCommunity.
We've got the Color and Metal Generation Games, Advance Generation Games, and the Fourth Generation Game forums here if you wish to talk and discuss related topics with other users, but there are other forums for you to enjoy of course.

So you're a shiny hunter eh? We actually have a Shiny Hunters Club here that you might be interested in.

Also your English is really good. I wouldn't he able to tell that it wasn't your pirmary language until you mentioned it.

In any case, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Moriarty

Lord of Areagan
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2017
I don't hunt anymore. I just seem to come back to that forum. About english... I like to consider it my main language. With programming language right behind it and french at the bottom.

About the games, yes I'm collecting them and playing them. They are all "mine" except silver and crystal, I found them yesterday for 5€ each. With a 8.20€ discount. Too bad the batteries are dead. I know a guy who change them for a small fee, so, it's not really a problem. Found stadium last month for 8€, with a 8.10€ discount. I now have one game of each generation again. I had gold, crystal and yellow as a kid but I sold them some years ago.

I've been lurking PC for a little while, didn't bother to post before actually.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Oh so you are a video game collector? Or do you only collect the Pokemon games.

If you do happen to collect video games, feel free to drop me a PM to talk as that is my favorite thing to do just behind playing Pokemon.

Moriarty

Lord of Areagan
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2017
I don't particulary collect video games, it's just that when I buy one, I rarely sell it. I did it as a kid because I wanted money to buy other games but now...I only sell games that I really won't miss. I sold Resistance 2(got it for free with my ps3 years ago, played it once, didn't like it) and Fallout New Vegas(got the "GOTY" version, so I didn't need the "normal" version anymore) and got those reductions and I might sell(or trade, I still need Stadium 2 and Snap) Harvest Moon DS and Animal Crossing DS because I really won't miss them. I don't really have much money as I'm still a student and after my studies, I really don't want to work in a company, it's not my cup of tea. I want to make games, it's cliche but I know what to expect and I'm ready to face the difficulties. I don't seek success or millions, I'd be happy with just doing what I want to do in my life and it's games, away, in the countryside. Preferably, with the girl I love, but that's another story all together.

Sometimes, I think I should stop talking about myself...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello Moriarty, I see you like hunting shinies? Then the Shiny fan club should do your thing :p

And don't worry about your english, it's actually very good :)
I speak french also, so VM me if you ever need anything! :D

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Bonjour ! Welcome to the forums ! We all love shiny Pokemon and gaming ! Feel free to make yourself at home !
If you get stuck with your English then LilJz seems to be your man ! =)

Back