• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
What shiny sprite of Eevee or the Eeveelutions do you like the most?
I think this is a really hard question because they're all so good looking but I guess I have to say Umbreon because I just love the glowing blue rings that contrast with the black.

Years

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Haha well it's a cool pic. xD

If you could add one new Eeveelution to the list, what type would it be?

I would love a flying type Eevee. I mean, it could be this epic majestic Eevee with wings and could resemble a Griffin, with shorter legs, no bird head, and would be smaller. It would be pretty awesome.

Years
sorry its been so long!

I love bug types, so I think a bug type eevee would be cool. However, I don't want it to look like an aggressive one; a butterfly or damselfly would be cool. (abtw, this question was asked before.)
I love the eevee sprite from heartgold/soulsilver, the vaporeon from diamond/pearl, and the jolteon from green. (btw, about the jolteon from green-- I totally love how it looks like it's smiling competitively!)
again, sorry its been awhile!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would love to see a dragon , Flying and poison type eevee

Years
I think this is a really hard question because they're all so good looking but I guess I have to say Umbreon because I just love the glowing blue rings that contrast with the black.

Agreed on that, Umbreon's shiny sprites is the best of the Eeveelutions.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Bet none of you remember me :P Going to (try to) be more active here now sorry!

I'd love to see a dragon eeveelution. I love dragons, I love eevee, should work out right?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Bet none of you remember me :P Going to (try to) be more active here now sorry!

I'd love to see a dragon eeveelution. I love dragons, I love eevee, should work out right?

I remember you! Welcome back c:

New topic:
Do you think any Eeveelutions could do with a third evolution?
I'm thinking not. They just seem so perfect as they are now :)

Years
Im with ShinySearcher, I wouldn't like to have a 3 evolutionary stages eeveelution because it'd destroy the eeveelution branches mechanics that have been used since genenartion I.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

I remember you! Welcome back c:

New topic:
I'm thinking not. They just seem so perfect as they are now :)
I agree with both of you. I already like the way the eeveelution chain is.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i have to agree with y'all. they are perfect now and if they got one i will not like them much

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

No! I mean, they're perfect! What else could the designers add? More types is welcome than third evolutions.

Years

Huh? That would be horrible! I've noticed that the third evolution is almost always the ugliest, and athey're all so cute right now! Their stats would be weird too because they are great right now and making them even higher would be weird. I just caan't imagine Nintendo making a third evolution. I mean, would they do it for each second eeveelution, or only one? Really great question, because it's makin me think...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Oh hi, you guys, haven't been around in here myself. lol Need to get back in here. *slaps self*

No. I think..they're fine the way they are. What would they even do with the evolutions? Make them dual-typed?!

Speaking of that..Not sure if this topic was covered (too lazy to look through) but:

What if there were dual-typed Eeveelutions?!

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
3rd Evolution

Big no. The only way I think it could work is to to change up the way the evolutions are set up.....it'd almost be a new pokemon at that point and too complicated.

Dual-Typed

It just might work....but I feel it should only happen from eevee, not vaporeon say just gaining another type. I'm not completely sure what items would be used, but eevee is supposed to adapt according to it's enviroment right? What if that said enviroment was home to more then one element?

Years
Now that dual typing has been mentioned, I gotta say that that would really screw the other eeveelutions because unless they introduce a new typing(which ain't gonna happen) that can be added to the existent eeveeltions (just like what happened to magnemite from gen I to II) the other eeveelutions would end up with only one (if they were to made a dual typed third eeveelution..

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
New Topic: If you could mix two Eeveelutions together, to make a two-type one, which two would it be? Example: Flareon + Vaporeon = Flareporeon xD (fire water)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back