• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Apologies, I haven't updated in forever :(
Username: ThAC29
Your partner Eevee: Jolteon (First person to have him :D)
Reason why you like Eevee: Because Eevee is so cute and adorable and I like every evolutions of Eevee :)
Welcome! That's an awesome avatar you have there btw ;] You always start with Eevee as a partner. You can evolve it later c:
Speaking of that..Not sure if this topic was covered (too lazy to look through) but:

What if there were dual-typed Eeveelutions?!
That'd be interesting but.. idk. It'd kinda ruin tradition if you know what I mean, with there being an Eeveelution for most types and only those types.

New Topic: If you could mix two Eeveelutions together, to make a two-type one, which two would it be? Example: Flareon + Vaporeon = Flareporeon xD (fire water)
I think Vaporeon + Leafeon. Vaporeon covers Leafeon's (arguably the weaker one) main weakness (the extremely common Fire-type), and they'd just look cool :P

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Have we had topics to like..post fan-made Eeveelution for each types that Eevee doesn't evolve to? I saw only very few, but it's interesting on what people can create here. Goes to show how much influence the Eevee family has on the Pokemon fans!

Also I have enough points for another Partner Pokemon..actually to upgrade all 3! XD

I want a Shiny, Blue Moon Umbreon named "Zankou" please! I have 148 points so I should have 3 points left over xD

Unless I have to go through in order: I want an Eevee named Zankou. Then evolve it to Umbreon, then shine it up real nice!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
REVIVING THIS CLUB BRB.

*uses CPR*

Kay, going for a new topic here and it's regarding the games! Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?

Had. On a Sunny Day team with Ninetales in OU tier, DW Espeon with Morning Sun, DW Leafeon with Synthesis & Chlorophyll Ability & Regular Umbreon with Moonlight. Fun team to go with. I loved it!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Of course, I did! In fact, I did a playthrough using Leafeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, and Glaceon in Platinum. I hacked in an eevee at the start, and another one after each gym leader. It was an awesome time.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
REVIVING THIS CLUB BRB.

*uses CPR*

Kay, going for a new topic here and it's regarding the games! Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?
Thaaaaaanks.. On that topic, no. I always try to avoid duplicate Pokemon on a team, and I guess I never got around to using more than one Eeveelution lol. A shiny Eeveelution team would be awesome though!

Unless I have to go through in order: I want an Eevee named Zankou. Then evolve it to Umbreon, then shine it up real nice!
Sure thing! :D

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
If I have eevee and co. on a team, it's normally just the one. I've always considered a full eevee team, but there's so many other pokemon to chose from, and it isn't always about looks.....:(

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023

Yesh~ I used Glaceon and Leafeon together in Platinum, Flareon and Umbreon on Heartgold, and Espeon and Jolteon on Soulsilver. Ahah, I still haven't used a Vaporeon with anything else, however...

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hi everyone my name is Jericho and i have always loved eevee, and especially its evolved form jolteon!

Username: Jerichob10
Your partner Eevee: Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Great in battle, and the cutest <3
Current topic answer: No i dont usually use eevee's in my team, In hg i had a jolteon that i always ran around with but no others.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Of course! I am an Eeveelutions Crazy Fan! I've got all the Eeveelutions and some revers in my HG. As for my team, I use:
-Umbreon (shiny)
-Espeon
-Jolteon
-Glaceon
-Flareon
-Vaporeon

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members!!
yup, i used vaporean and jolteon in FireRed, Flareon and Umbreon on Heartgold

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hi everyone my name is Jericho and i have always loved eevee, and especially its evolved form jolteon!

Username: Jerichob10
Your partner Eevee: Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Great in battle, and the cutest <3
Current topic answer: No i dont usually use eevee's in my team, In hg i had a jolteon that i always ran around with but no others.
Welcome! Sorry for the delay in adding you :(
Of course! I am an Eeveelutions Crazy Fan! I've got all the Eeveelutions and some revers in my HG. As for my team, I use:
-Umbreon (shiny)
-Espeon
-Jolteon
-Glaceon
-Flareon
-Vaporeon
Shiny Umbreon? Lucky! ;D

New topic:
In what game did you think Eevee had the best appearance in?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

All of them! :D If I was to pick just one though, I would chose Crystal since that was the first game I played and when I got Eevee in Goldenrod City from Bill I instantly fell in love with it. Even though Eevee's design has been changed since then and more evolutions have been added, I will always remember my first Eevee. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I have used ALL of the Eeveelutions except for Flareon. Flareon seems to be the hardest Eeveelution for me to obtain, because I lack fire stones. The main Eeveelutions I use are Umbreon and Vaporeon. With Jolteon as being my alternate.

I think Espeon had a great appearance in the anime. It's so adorable, like a cute little kitten. My favorite episode would be "Espeon Not Included" from the Johto seasons, where Espeon had more airtime.

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Username: gugu3
Your partner Eevee: Mag the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: OMG. now, i cannot resist his cuteness, i am willing to collect him and get every eeveelution, Very useful on battles because of his wide movepool and his evolutions!
Current topic answer: In Platinum. His sprite was the cutest eevee that i ever saw in the Pokemon series! <3

(P.S.: I dunno if this is of interest, but Mag is Shiny.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm... I've gotta go with Yellow tbh! It was always so much fun guessing what Gary's Eevee was going to become. It was always a massive win when it turned into Vaporeon considering you had a Pikachu to train the whole time x] But yeah Eevee managed to be a very interesting feature of this game so I'd say it definitely wins the prize for this topic. Other than that, I haven't really played any games in which Eevee plays a main role (I never got around to playing the Colosseum or Conquest games) so yeah, definitely in Pokémon Yellow! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back