• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Gratz on the Gligar 41Victory! I am trying to chain some Skarmorys now, but without much luck...I will try again later.

Years
Meh still nothing going on guys but I am going to be hunting meowth, bidoof, and cascoon for the next few days.... Good luck all!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Ok, ok, I finally get through again. I tried posting something earlier congratulation 41victory on gligar, practically a whole essay, and then it gives me the fatal error BS.

So I'm gonna make this as quick as possible and hope it doesn't freaking screw me over again.

Congratulations 41V, can't wait to get mine, I rematched Smash9414 and he's already biatching that it was a 'test' team, wants another rematch, instead he's starting to piss me off

No luck on Dratini. In a way I'd love to have it now so I could use it but....

In these recent battles I haven't even had to touch my 6th Pokemon so it doesn't really matter. o_o;

Good luck everyone...

I will start chaining gligar soon once I can beat off all these stupid noobs

Years
Ok, ok, I finally get through again. I tried posting something earlier congratulation 41victory on gligar, practically a whole essay, and then it gives me the fatal error BS.

So I'm gonna make this as quick as possible and hope it doesn't freaking screw me over again.

Congratulations 41V, can't wait to get mine, I rematched Smash9414 and he's already biatching that it was a 'test' team, wants another rematch, instead he's starting to piss me off

No luck on Dratini. In a way I'd love to have it now so I could use it but....

In these recent battles I haven't even had to touch my 6th Pokemon so it doesn't really matter. o_o;

Good luck everyone...

I will start chaining gligar soon once I can beat off all these stupid noobs

Hey WTF I challenged you, and now I'm a noob!? >:( I got legit shiny lugia from a friend today, it's a littly weak, but hey, it's a shiny lugia. GL all!

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
A whole essay O.o lol im honored :P

Congratz on the shiny lugia SRkid.
I got a few new games yesterday. (mario kart wii ftw and I cant wait for full version of spore)
Well im gonna go do some more chaining or something... adios.

41victory

Years
Hey guys... well this truely is an amazing august for me. I started chaing for larvitar yesterday and I finally got the chain up to 40! So i think im gonna be getting one soon, and I think im gonna make a sandstorm team outta shinys just cuz lol.
Gl to you all out there.

Years
Hey guys... well this truely is an amazing august for me. I started chaing for larvitar yesterday and I finally got the chain up to 40! So i think im gonna be getting one soon, and I think im gonna make a sandstorm team outta shinys just cuz lol.
Gl to you all out there.

Congrats! I will start helping out some people, and some of that helping involves chaining. Hopefully I can get a few more shinies! And after that, I will SR for shiny Regi???? Any suggestions? Also going to continue Uxie hunt and then chain some more vibrava in diamond. GL all!

41victory

Years
Ok i got it! Shiny larvitar 1 of 1
Larvitarfind.png

I tried to get another one but my chain broke at 42 :(
Larvitarstats.png

Its also adamant I know what im EV training soon.

I check his IV's
Larvitar - #246 (Adamant)
HP: 3
Att: 9
Def: 0
SpA: 10
SpD: 29
Speed: 8
Oh dear Lord! the horror!

Well thats it for right now. Gl all.

Years
Ok i got it! Shiny larvitar 1 of 1
Larvitarfind.png

I tried to get another one but my chain broke at 42 :(
Larvitarstats.png

Its also adamant I know what im EV training soon.

I check his IV's
Larvitar - #246 (Adamant)
HP: 3
Att: 9
Def: 0
SpA: 10
SpD: 29
Speed: 8
Oh dear Lord! the horror!

Well thats it for right now. Gl all.
Congratz on the larvitar, but sorry for the IV's... GL all!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
i just finished breeding for a really good swinub 31 IVs in attack and defense so now im going back to my mudkip resets my ID number is 00706 i think they are pretty lucky i hope. Congratulations to everybodys new shinies.

EDIT: and nothing was agreed on awesome August so i guess not.

Years
Hey guys I got a few more legit shinies from friends today! They include Lugia, Totodile, Chimchar, Skorupi, Weavile, Torchic, and that's it! I'm happy!

Bump ARGH guys come on the club's starting to die! No new shiny news, although when I get my DS back I will go after Meowth, Bidoof, Cascoon, Silcoon, Dustox, or wurmple, and larvitar. I might have 1 other poke on my agenda but...

Last edited by a moderator:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't played I ages. I am hoping to start again soon. Congratz on all the shinies since I last posted. I want to make this place active again.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Bump ARGH guys come on the club's starting to die! No new shiny news, although when I get my DS back I will go after Meowth, Bidoof, Cascoon, Silcoon, Dustox, or wurmple, and larvitar. I might have 1 other poke on my agenda but...

Starting to die?

This thing's been around for a long time. The reason why no one has posted is because we're probably busy with something else. With as many members there are, I doubt it'll die anytime soon.

I've finished my battling up for the most part and rescheduled most for the weekend. I had a very intense battle(s) last night, one with Texaty and the other with EliteXMasterXAaron. I didn't record the Texaty one since they were using a team they were going to use in a tournament (I will tell you that I won handily however) and I almost lost the next battle. I didn't so I'm still on my winning streak.

I'm going to wrap up breeding starters for my friends who want them (one of them said they got a shiny Spheal and thought it would be a great way to pay for all the starters), then I'm going to check out my Scyther that I got way back when to decide what I should do with it. It may still be able to pull stuff off.

So I'll probably train Scyther/Scizor, and then use it alongside Bronzong and start trying to get Gligar tonight.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
post day after day saying i have nothing is nothing. Wow isnt weird that it was more active during school then during summer O_o. i think
Yep. I know how you feel. It just gets old.

However, I wanted to say that.... My Scyther.... does NOT have an Attack down nature. O_O

Instead it has a Gentle nature, the same as my Tyranitar...

It's not the best but it's better than what I thought it was, and this.... could be big.
It's IVs:

1/25/15/29/6/20

It's not the greatest either, but.... It's 250% better than what I thought it would be.
I've had a diamond in the rough just sitting here with me all along.

I'm going to train it as planned and then proceed to chain Gligar.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Yep. I know how you feel. It just gets old.

However, I wanted to say that.... My Scyther.... does NOT have an Attack down nature. O_O

Instead it has a Gentle nature, the same as my Tyranitar...

It's not the best but it's better than what I thought it was, and this.... could be big.
It's IVs:

1/25/15/29/6/20

It's not the greatest either, but.... It's 250% better than what I thought it would be.
I've had a diamond in the rough just sitting here with me all along.

I'm going to train it as planned and then proceed to chain Gligar.

ok do this... add scarf to it and have the move uturn so your can just uturn basicly everytime it comes in. so its a free hit lol. if you do do this, then is best to start with him

Back