• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Imperial Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I demand credit for inspiration >D

Jk, jk. This looks awesome, guys. I'm amazed by your dedication to Emort, and love everything about this game so far. The fakemon really have moved on quality wise, aqua, but still have that touch they had all those years ago. Greatest luck on this, guys. :3

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
@cruciFICTION It's always nice to see PFU fans still following us. A lot of people assume we started here, but in factuality, we started on that site. :) Felayme is a corpuption of the word Flame.
Yeah, I can see how you got the name. Feline + Flame and all that. It's just... you know. It says 'lame'. xD Like, when you say it out loud it says 'lame'.

mahmap.png

Here is the Emort Region map. It is 100% scratch in the BW style. This took me roughly 7 hours to make.
Only seven hours? I mean, that's an adequate time, I guess, but any dedicated cartographer would spend at least 10, just for quality's sake. :p

AcidicSubstance

Resident Megalo Maniac
Years
lol that makes perfect sense X3 sometimes a story just works better with a specific lead instead of an ambiguous one. Im looking forward to the demo and, of course, the final version ;D Epic map btw, impressive details and layout

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Woot! This looks amazing! Pokemon Imperial Sky made its own OW style! Like the BW! But the trainer sprites look like Helio's! But the overworlds looks better! This is a cool game, Starmytt and aqua! You both put cool effort!
I can't wait to play it!!

AcidicSubstance

Resident Megalo Maniac
Years
If you're looking for a text editor, I'd be glad to help out n___n I've seen far too many good games and hacks ruined with poor scripts, bad grammar and spelling errors. Even the best writers need a good editor ;D

_Garret

Digital Angels Inc.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I agree there is no point in arguing about thi pixel thing its great to see some mature people (acidicsubstance) and pokemon games. I was getting sick of nintendos no swearing no maturity kid games.
The game is great i dont know if i can help but tell me if i can.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
If you're looking for a text editor, I'd be glad to help out n___n I've seen far too many good games and hacks ruined with poor scripts, bad grammar and spelling errors. Even the best writers need a good editor ;D

This is a project, not a hack.
Please guys don't say this again.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
He's not saying its a hack. He says hes seen games and hacks been ruined.

Its not common that use see good fakemon but those shown are great.

AcidicSubstance

Resident Megalo Maniac
Years
lol acid is female ;D oh look, i never specified my gender O__o guess thats my bad X3 but yeah, I know it's a game in it's own right.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I agree there is no point in arguing about thi pixel thing its great to see some mature people (acidicsubstance) and pokemon games. I was getting sick of nintendos no swearing no maturity kid games.
The game is great i dont know if i can help but tell me if i can.
You know your game's awesome when someone with 1 post comments on your thread.

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
Years
Just to let you all know I've updated the first post with 3 brand new trainer sprites, courtesy of Aquakip.

And for convenience I'll post them down here, too.
thethreemusketeers.gif

Again, these were made by Aquakip.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Just to let you all know I've updated the first post with 3 brand new trainer sprites, courtesy of Aquakip.

And for convenience I'll post them down here, too.
thethreemusketeers.gif

Again, these were made by Aquakip.

... Yeah, I think I personally preferred the old ones. I mean, look at Helios' sprite on the signature image and look at his new sprite. His new sprite's face is all squished and odd.

The old ones also looked a lot more pokémon-y. I just can't really get into them at all. Sorry, guys.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Holy Smurfs! This game is f**** awesome! Normally i hate fakemon because of their bad position sprite they look ugly and have bad shading, but this one is like too cool!
i like the custom OW's of the hero and the tiles are also good too.
Good luck with this project ;), btw the old hero sprite are better than the new ones like cruciFICTION said.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
It also just occurred to me that the female sprite (in purple) has pigeon toes... Any reason for that, or what?

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
What do you mean "wat makes you say that?"
Pigeon toes is what that is, where your feet point in toward each other. Pigeon toes aren't a common trait, and it looks odd.

Well, that is a stereotype of a teenage girl, and pokemon trainer sprites usually are the stereotypes of certain types of people. And maybe she is pigeon toed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back