• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Batto's Breeding Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
That's cool man, I'm set up and ready when you are. I was just coming home from the brother in law's after watching the football.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good. I assume it has to be Cyndaquil? If so, it might be quite a while.
By the way, though, if I remember correctly, it is possible to obtain- just not through event. Unless that's what you were saying.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Guys, I recently traded all my Pokemon to my Diamond version, And today, My DS Lite wont trade with my DSi.. Im also at my dads and hes wifi has a security code on it, And because i have no credit i cannot create a WiFi hotspot until i go get credit for my phone.

(I hope it will let me trade Pokemon in the Wifi club..)

So you guys will have to wait until tuesday until i can get my games working..

@Zroc I will message you once im ready to trade again..

@Slender Yeah, Thats what i meant. You can only get it off other people now.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys!

EDIT: everythings working as it should again. my DSlite is temperamental but everythings fixed. ready for trading again.

Last edited:

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
Hey mate, just got home.
So yeah, I was getting a Squirtle, Gible and Happini in exchange for a spinarak and grumpig.

I just noticed Grumpig has a nickname (it's my missus' game and she puts nicknames ._.)
Would you like me to breed for the Spoink?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hey Batto! I'm really interested in your shinies :)

Name: Nico
Friend Code: 1464 5150
Pokemon Wanted: shiny Ralts
Pokemon/Item On Offer: shiny Luxray

(for the rest I'll leave out name and fc because it's already in the first one)
Pokemon Wanted: shiny Ponyta
Pokemon/Item On Offer: shiny Gastrodon

Pokemon Wanted: shiny Bayleef
Pokemon/Item On Offer: shiny Gyrados

Pokemon Wanted: shiny Gible
Pokemon/Item On Offer: shiny Bellsprout

Pokemon Wanted: shiny Snorlax
Pokemon/Item On Offer: UT Suicune

If you don't like some of the offered I can see what else I can offer :)

Pokébreeder
Years
Im Back for good. Listen you will have to add my new FC which im trading off, (I have already updated the original thread) But here it is anyway!
2967-9756-4533

Its 2:30am here atm so i am going to bed, But i will be online all tomorrow. So i can give you people the Pokemon you need then.

@Zroc
You will have the torchic you want by this time tomorrow, Most likely earlier. (unless you have already obtained one elsewhere) Reply to this thread, Pm or send me a visitor message when your ready.

@Jiminy_jam
Knowing you to be a fellow Aussie. Ill be awake around 12am lunch tomorrow. I will start breeding your Pokemon then. Dont worry about hatching a Spoink i can do that myself, But if you want to keep the Grumpig and you wish to give me a Spoink, Thats fine also. Its completely up to yourself. You can reply to this thread, Pm or send me a visitor message when your ready.

@Bcogswell
Yes thats fine just reply to this thread, Pm me or post a visitor message to my profile when your online next and i will give you a Magby. Ill breed it for you in the morning. Remember you will need my new FC. (Above)

@Treecko10
I have just cloned all the Pokemon you have said you wanted above, And there ready to trade. But i will not give you a Snorlax for the Suicune. Sorry dude. but the rest im happy to exchange. I will have to trade you tomorrow but. Again, Reply to this thread, Pm or send me a visitor message and we can set up a trade.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Hi i would like to get Trapinch pachirisu gible riolu and taillow. I can give you sunkern houndour numel minun and some item in exchange, let me know if we can trade

Pokébreeder
Years
@jiminy
Yeah, Ill be online all day, But ill check this thread at exactly 9 tonight.
Ill have all your Pokemon hatched by then anyways.

@FerVds
Yes, Thats fine ill have to hatch your Pokemon now so can you give me around half hour?
Also, Would you like a Pachirisu from an egg?
Or would you like one straight from the wild, it would be a higher lvl.

EDIT: I will also be updating the Pokemon i have available for breeding, And the new Pokemon i need. If you guys wanna check it out.
Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Don't worry about the level, actually ihave some hatching to do myself so don't worry about the time, also, what would you ask for a shiny gible?

Pokébreeder
Years
@FerVdz

Well, What legendary Pokemon / Shinys do you have?
And okay, Im spamming pokeballs at one now, Then i can start with hatching.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I have a barely touched ho oh and an ut raiku plus a latias but they´re kind of reserved right now, my only valuable pokemon available at the time is a japanese ditto -.-

Pokébreeder
Years
@FerVdz
I have them all except the Ho-oh, When you say 'barely touched' does it have its original moves?
I am interested in it. Ho-oh for sure.

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I have two, both were caught at lvl 45 and are still in that lvl but have battled a little, one has its original moveset and the other one has fly instead of sunny day (thats how i got it -.-), would it be possible for me to pick any of your shinys for ho oh?

Pokébreeder
Years
@FerVdz
For the original moveset Ho-oh, Sure. Except you cannot have the Event Raikou, As i haven't had success cloning it, But any of the normal shinys. No worries

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Hey i have checked your wants and i haven´t realized you wanted evolved forms, so as i don´t really have time to evolve numel ima change my offer, i want to trade all these:

Name:Fer
Friend Code:2452 5777 2013
Pokemon Wanted: Trapinch Pachirisu Riolu gible taillow andshiny ralts
Pokemon/Item On Offer: Sunflora Houndoom Minun (filler) w/earthquake filler(w/nevermeltice) and ho oh(original moveset)

Is it ok?

Pokébreeder
Years
@FerVdz
I have your Trapinch, Riolu & Gible eggs, I just need to hatch them. After i finish trading with this person ill hatch a Taillow. And yes the shiny Ralts for Ho-Oh with its orginal moves is fine.

EDIT: GUYS I PUT THE WRONG FC ON THE ORIGINAL THREAD IM SAAH SORRY. -.-

0476-8951-9538

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back