• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Radar

Years
I don't wanna see too many spoilers so I have tried to avoid reading too much of this thread.

All I seem to get is Sigilyph and Munna, it's like move over, I don't want you lol. 1 is enough!!!

But I did get á Tornadus and I loved it's new form :)

The new form of Tornadus is one of the thigns that pushed me to get B2 in the first place.

I love this game!!!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I got it a few days ago actually, together with the Pokedex 3D Pro, and I really love it, I mean, what's not to love about shooting beams at clouds and bring back items and Pokemon with their hidden ability into your save file? And the best part is that it's not just tapping the 3DS screen with your stylus, you actually get to shoot at stuff that seem scattered around your room, it's quite nifty. My boyfriend makes fun of me for running around the house shooting imaginary clouds, but that's okay, I can just point my console at him and pretend I'm shooting him in the head, hehe.

I already got Therian Tornadus, and I'm very close to unlocking Thundurus too. I don't have any gen 4 games, so I can't get those games' mascots, but I just discovered that there are special extensions that are unlocked by entering secret key combinations, and you can catch Beldum, Slowpoke and Hoothoot too.

Years
I don't have any BW games, and I've been wondering how much use I would get out of it. Does anyone have an estimate on how much time it takes to run though it? It doesn't seem to have too large an amount of different kind of Pokemon, which is too bad. Then again, it is only 3 bucks, so...

I do enjoy the gameplay of stuff like FaceRaiders or DenpaMen, but I'm not sure I want to actually pay for it if it's only going to be like an hour.

Back