• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pikablu rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 4, 2004
i heard that in the blue red or yellow games that if you put a raichu that is at level 75 in the poke daycare for an hour and come back to pick it up the daycare guy will tell you it ran away and give you a pikablu but after hearing what y'all said about pikablu being an early version of marill im positive its not true. and personally id like to give the guy who started up all this pikablu nonsense a kick in the rear. :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
^-^

Oh Well, You Can Share My VooDoo Dolly! ^-^

*hands you a box of pins*

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
That way there have been tons of different rumors, spreading from mewthree to things where you had to beat the elite frou 100 times in a row without talking to anyone besides those you needed t talk to to get victory (trainers)

In 99% of the cases the rumors are fake, and in 99% of the left 1% the rumors are about a japanese version of the game...*sigh*

But these things always come up with any game, false tactics/rumors/cheats appear everywhere, because people either don't know what thye are doing or are writing it at the wrong game....sad, but treu ;)

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Yes, this rumor was made up and it is quite an old rumor, I have crazy things from a new type of Zombie pokemon coming in G/S/C, to Kirby being catchable with a code in R/B/Y! Also said that Kirby was the cousin of Jigglypuff -_-; Yeah, there are tons of rumors like the Pikablu one, and I have yet to see one that actually has been proven true.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Reminds me of something that ran away too...
In a certain version, Blue I think, the man my brother traded his Raichu to said that Raichu ran away and turned into another Pokemon. Could it be missingno? Sorry if I'm going out of topic here ^^;;

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
Missingo was a bug of some sort, maybe it was even deliberate, I don't know. But it gave the 6th item you had in your inventory 129 times or so..

The exact thing was:

Fly to the second town and go to the old man that explains you how to catch a pok?mon, when that is done fly straigt to the island called (cinnibar or so?) and use surf on the east side, then when you encounter Missingo, defeat it and you will get the items

More fun was: just sail east of the island and (in my version) catch level 151: Snorlax, Squirtle and missingo :D

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Don't flood the forum. There is already a thread about Pikablu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back