• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinoyipi

whited out!
Years
Thanks! I'll see if any of these work.

EDIT: I tried the arena trap, and it worked! I haven't found Relicanth yet, but I'm finding a lot more underwater battles, meaning it won't take me as long to find Relicanth. Thanks, Timbjerr.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2009
Basic Question from a newbie

i used to be a big fan and play pokemon silver on my gameboy color but after that i didnt play, im still a fan but havent played for years and i decided i want to play it, on my gameboy advance sp, which was given as a gift but never really played, i just wanted to ask what is the latest pokemon game out on SP?

the reason i stopped playing is cuz in silver, i got my typhosion past level 100 and i could beat nearly everyone with 1 if not 2 cut attacts, and gave up trying to catch the legendary pokemon cuz it seemed imposible to me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Emerald, then before it is Ruby / Sapphire and FireRed / LeafGreen.

Years
You go to the move deleter in Lilycove City. If it still doesn't work there, maybe try teaching Surf to another one of your Pokemon then trying again.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It is available in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald after defeating the Pokemon League (in RS) and after awakening it to stop Kyogre and Groundon's fighting (in Emerald).

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
Years
So is that a yes?......and i know its located in the sky pillaron emerald.....is it in the same place? if it is were is it....my memory betrays me.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It's in the same place for all games, just make sure you have the Mach Bike. Max Repels wouldn't hurt, either.

Snoveria

Consoler of the Lonely
Years
i meant the Pillar itself, i know its around the route on the bottom of the map, but after that, i as lost a fat man in the produce section

Years
To awaken them you must have a Relicanth at the top of your party and a Wailord at the bottom. You also need to have pokemon that know dive and dig on you. Fly to Pacifidlog, and surf into the rapids. Somewhere in there there is a patch of deep water you dive in. Once you dive you will find yourself in a cavern full of rocks with braille on them. Surf south underwater until you find some braille. Use dive there and you will be in another cavern full of braille. Go to the middle rock and use dig. You will then be in yet another cavern. Use dig on the middle rock again. It will say "It sounded like a door opened up far away."

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Ruby and Sapphire Battle-E cards: What do I have to do in order to be able to use the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Battle-E E-Reader cards?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You need the E-Reader. It's really not that great, in my opinion, but if you'd still like to try it, then good luck finding one.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
It talks about opening up Mystery Events or something I need to do in the games to use the e cards? How do I do that?

Edit: Yea, it says I need to have Mystery Events enabled? How do I enable Mystery Events on Ruby and Sapphire?

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Can Feebas be caught with a Good Rod, or only with a Super Rod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back