• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I should rly stop wasting munny

droomph

weeb
Years
How stingy are you with money? Do you just throw twenties and hundreds into the fireplace to keep you warm, or do you save up every last half a cent?

For me, I spent $40 last night preordering Black 2, and even now I'm going through guilt trips for spending my money.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm pretty good with my money. I always weigh my money with things I want vs. things I need or will use. I will never spend money I don't have, I like to save, but once in a while I will treat myself because life is about enjoying yourself :3

Years
I'll also never spend money I don't have, but I still feel guilty buying things I don't need even if I have extra money because I could be saving it for something in the future.

Once in a blue moon I'll go on a big spending spree and then feel like I'm destitute after even though I'll only spend half of the money I know I can spend.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm so stingy with my money. I got paid 140 bucks the other day and felt bad spending 10 on some food. In my school I get some free food every day if I don't go to the dining hall (for people that have too many classes to have a sit-down meal), and if I don't go the dining hall I make sure to get that free food and save it so I'll always have something to eat if I want it without having to spend money.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm terrible with money, I usually spend all of it really quickly, in less than a week, then the rest of the month I won't have anything to spend. Except that I'm saving money for a new pc, and now for next year's Puyallup Fair. I save very little every month, it adds up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I'm pretty good with my money... when I want to be.

I will save as much as I can when I'm looking to save as much as I can to get something I want, or when I'm getting ready to pay bills and need to take more notice of my finances. Right now, I spend all of my money on my credit card, though. I buy things with that, and pay it off with my money.

After I finish paying off my credit card for this last time, I'm not going to use it for anything other than using it to pay my phone bill and other bills my dad may need help paying. That way, I get to build credit, and I don't waste my entire paycheck to pay off my expenses. Then I'm going to save all my money, spending some strictly on food that I need to buy, for a car.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn, games are so expensive.

I'm sorta stingy with money. I felt guilty as hell spending money on food today, even though I split the cash with a friend. Only $30 left =(

Years
I absolutely hate spending money. If I had to guess, I've probably spent less than $500 on myself over the last two years, and even then that seems like too much.

After getting my paycheck the other day, I spent a little over $40 (after using up what was left on a gift card) on a new PS3 controller, since my old one doesn't work properly anymore. More than once since then I've thought of returning it since my old one still has a little life left in it, but I realize I'll have to buy a new one sooner or later, so I don't feel quite as bad. But if it weren't for me having that $20 on the gift card, I wouldn't have even bothered getting it.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I don't like to spend money on stuff I don't want to dolike today I'm being forced to take nephews and Hanna bowling Having a child eats up alot of my cash.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
depends on my needs! sometime i get good amount of money but if i don't need something i keep them till i feel i want something i would spend them all if it was so important! sometimes i spend money on buying some candies i like to have fun from time to time :3 ...i guess when i start working i'll be more independant! because it will be the money i made by myself it needs lots of time and efforts and patience ^.^

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I spend in moderation, and I think if you balance between how much money you save and spend, you really shouldn't feel guilt about spending money; I sure don't haha. I think it's great to treat oneself every once in awhile, and allthough some might not have the money to buy themselves a massive pampering a little treat here and there - whether a new game, new piece of clothing etc, is a great little uplifter. Personally, I like to save and spend -- spend half, save half. I don't particularly like large amounts of money, but like I said, I'm not afraid of treating myself to a couple of games here or there! I usually buy news game etc, after exams when my breaks are near, so in a way they're a reward I can find some real enjoyment out of for all my hard work. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Usually I'm alright with spending money, but recently I've been trying really hard not to spend any due to university starting soon. It'd be terrible to get to uni and not have enough money to live off, so I've been really tight about spending money over the past few months :3

Years
I'm stingy about buying anything that's not food. I'll freak out about it. Food, though, I buy too much of it... In the end, I don't save at all. It's very bad of me. Lately I've been freaking about spending any money at all. I really need to make a proper budget...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm somewhere between spending loads of money and saving it. On one hand, I buy trading cards/video games with the money I earn, sometimes loads at once; on the other hand, I save half of my money for the future and use the other half for said items.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I save most of my money and I'm fairly stingy with spending. I go in a store wanting to spend at least $50 on groceries and end up spending like $35. I feel really bad when I spend over $100 at one moment. So, I look for the sales and only buy stuff I need. My effort is basically null when I spend $60 on a new video game, wah.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't mind spending my money. 95% of the time I spend less than I earn so it doesn't really matter all that much as my cash pile is still growing. I do feel guilty when I spend more money than I earn in a week though, and it makes me feel like the work week was a loss lol.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I try not to spend too much money, I have a weird habit to save any money I get. The only time I actually spend money, is when I need to, or you know, buying a game. LOL.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I consider myself pretty good at avoiding unnecessary spending when I'm trying to save up for something... I'll even go as far as to skip meals if it means a few extra bucks saved. But that goes all out the window if there's something I want to buy or, more likely someplace I want to go. After all, that's why I've been saving all that money up :P

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I tend to save my money well, but lately I admit I've been spending like crazy. So im kind of under both categories at the moment!

Back