• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Here's some of the early beta mappings of Pokewood City!
-----

-----
There's a guy in Aqualight City that claims that Aqualight is the largest city in all of Taejo and Seijo, well he never visited Pokewood!
The Gym Leader of this huge city is the movie star/actress Alba! She specializes in Normal Types!
Also, this is where your future Rival Normaly lives! Lol! No pun intended!

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
i turned the Real time Clock on the Emulator settings but nothing happens
Save in a Pokecenter. Enable it.
Exit your game completely. (Do not reset) Close the program.
When you put the game back on, are there any messages that appear after the title screen?
were do i go after i get my first bade i gone to silversky town and battle ever trainer in the area but i can't find out were to go. please help.
This had been answered on this page a few posts ago.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey i played the recent beta 2.5. I really like the story line of the game though i think you should improve the wild battle music and the trainer battle music. I really like the DNS especially when the background changes during game play when time changes. I love the mapping which is simply beautiful.The scripts are hilarious especially the youngster joey battle.I suggest you make evee easy to train as it is a real pain to level up.I really am looking forqard to the final version :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
At the beginning after Suicune fled. I'm on a mountain with no possible way off. Wat do I do?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
---------- The Rockseum reopens somewhere in there...

-----
A guy tells you how Surskit evolves in Aqualight City...
Happiness in the daytime. There's a lady in the Undergrounds that grooms your Pokemon.
Thanks i found it and got my 4th Badge Finish the Event in Route 55 (the one where Suicune saved my butt) but now i'm stuck in Route 56 and fell in a Quicksand Pit, I can't find a way outView attachment 70597Then Found A Scanner And where can i find Suicune?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Thanks i found it and got my 4th Badge Finish the Event in Route 55 (the one where Suicune saved my butt) but now i'm stuck in Route 56 and fell in a Quicksand Pit, I can't find a way outView attachment 70597Then Found A Scanner And where can i find Suicune?
There's a quicksand pit somewhere in that area that you're in, it's more to the left side near the rocks.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hey i played the recent beta 2.5. I really like the story line of the game though i think you should improve the wild battle music and the trainer battle music. I really like the DNS especially when the background changes during game play when time changes. I love the mapping which is simply beautiful.The scripts are hilarious especially the youngster joey battle.I suggest you make evee easy to train as it is a real pain to level up.I really am looking forqard to the final version :D
Thanks! Music will be overhauled in the future for Beta 4.xx. I learned so much as a rom hacker from when I first started way back in Beta 1. I want to make some custom music, but never really gotten into it (although, I should), but wanted to get rid of the Fire Red music at all costs to give the game a "new" feeling for the time being.
walk up to the wall where you think there will be an entrance and talk to it
Yup!
There will be moments in the game where you would have to put on your "strategy caps."
I wanted to make it a bit more challenging and rewarding in that respect.
And less predictable.

i just did the event wwhere suicune saved me, now what?
Route 56. Walk there as normal, then a hiker guy will give you the ProGoggles.
----------
Edit 1 - Updated the credit list, adding WesleyFG for some of his public tiles.
Edit 2 - Also, if you would LOVE to join forces with me as a member of this hack, let me know.
Progress will surely ensure quicker completion of this game! Exponentially!
So far I have Ace_Master_of_Turtles as a HeroOW/Spriter/Composer
sonicdx1100 as Trailer Creator
flamebot as Beta Tester
You can apply for anything you would like to be seen in the game/contribute and or suggest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
I have the ProGoggles and my way into the desert is blocked by rocks. What do I do?

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Where is the Green shard location?
The Four Shards are located:
Green Shard: Route 49 (Requires HM Cut)
Blue Shard: Silversky Forest
Yellow Shard: Aqualight City (Requires HM Cut)
Red Shard: You can probably infer!

I have the ProGoggles and my way into the desert is blocked by rocks. What do I do?
Do you have HM Smash?
Also, did you battle Frozen yet?

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Where do you heal at the beginning as I tried everywhere in your hometown but no one is healing my Eevee and I'm getting kind of annoyed with that.
Ah. Darn, I forgot. I was going to add a "Heal Bot" computer to Oak's lab, but I forgot. The place you can start healing is Seaview Town, it's like a 30 second walk from Brighton Town.

Back