• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wal-Mart cards

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I don't recomend buyind Pokemon cards from Wal-Mart. I bought a couple Legend packs and they were all fakes! Plus some had no rares, while one had two. I'm pretty sure they're counterfeit, cuz they were stickers. I'm pretty sure authentic Pokemon cards aren't crappy stickers. But hey, you never know.

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
What do you mean they come with stickers? And what are Spanish cards like? Are they the ones with the Pokemon picture not holographic but the rest of the card is shiny?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I have seen some of them before, thay come in a box thay have like 5 packs (if im right but im not sure) and it comes with sticker holographic cards or something like that and it comes with 4 Promo cards too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
So, are they supposed to be stickers? Or was I ripped off? Because I'm pretty sure that nowhere on the pack stated that they were.

Tweak

why would walmart have counterfiet cards. maybe they got a bad shipment... i've seen the shiney cards that were stickers before, some stores near my house sell them in vending machines. i don't know if they are fake of not, but i think they are a product of china. :P that walmart should get their butts sued off.

my friend got counterfiet cards from hong kong and if u hold it up to the light the light will show. i think that's how u tell real from counterfiet.

Ruriri

Banned
Years
The Wal-Mart where I live sells the Pokemon Vedning Machine Cards.They are really cool and they cost $1 per pack.ya get 10 cards in a pack.Also normal E-cards are only $2.29 per pack here:D

And the Southern Island Binder/Card Bundle Pack is only $9.99

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 28, 2003
I do remember that my local Wal-mart did used to sell Pokemon Cards, and for me, they always seemed to be okay and normal, however my friends would often complain because their cards were sometimes fake. When they called the store, the manager didn't do anything for them. So I'm not sure if it's just a Wal-mart thing or if it was just a misfortune with the shipping.

Back