• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I will do another Random challenge, anyway. Since I am finished with my Ultimate Bug-type. :)) Let's see if i can get this thing finished by next week. :))

Name: miltankRancher
Game: Let's see... I have done BW. let's go to... FireRed!
Number of Pokemon: 5. Leave the last spot for an HM slave.
Restrictions: No trading required, please! i don't care if it is NFE, but do not give me Caterpie or Magikarp or Weedle! Those kind, i don't need so thank you!

Edit: No legendary. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Aww, never mind about this. Seems like my working FireRed rom is lost somewhere. I will get to this when I found my ROM.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2012
Name: Chirp
Game: Heartgold
Number of Pokemon: 4
Restrictions: All catchable in Heartgold, and at least one Pokemon legitimately available before 1st gym.

Years
Name: LuLaby
Game: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 4
Restrictions:Fully evolved please! If possible to be able to get the first evolution of one of them before 1st gym.. Or if it is allowed to hack them in
,thank you!
My first challenge ;p

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I'll swap Milotic for Poliwrath/Politoed.
Update 1(if you see a larvitar and zangoose here i'll tell you why):
1.Did boring stuff
2. Hacked in Zangoose and Larvitar
3. Trained them abit
4. Cancelled the Letter Challenge
5. Started the Random Challenge
6. Traded a Shinx and a Munchlax egg
7. Trained a bit
8. Pwnt Barry easily
9. Pwnt Roark easily
10. Went on a double battle with Lucas.
11. Pwnt TG easily
12. Pwnt TG easily in Floroarma Town
13. Trying to catch the right Poliwag.

Years
Name: Jmacz
Game: Fire Red/Leaf Green
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: Kanto Dex, exclude NFE, and no more than one of each type. I don't wanna have a Blastoise, Poliwrath and Lapras on my team or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
well jmacz008, here's your team.
Kingler
Ninetails
Farfetch'd
Mr. Mime
Snorlax
(btw i'll post my update when i finish getting my team equal and beat the first gym) X3 so fun to do something like this.

Years
well jmacz008, here's your team.
Kingler
Ninetails
Farfetch'd
Mr. Mime
Snorlax
(btw i'll post my update when i finish getting my team equal and beat the first gym) X3 so fun to do something like this.

I'm gunna switch Farfetch'd with Exeggutor because I don't want two normal types and Snorlax with Porygon because I always use Snorlax, and wanna try something different.

So my full team is gunna be
Kingler
Ninetails
Exeggutor
Mr. Mime
Porygon
Fly/Cut/Strength/Flash Slaves

I'm going to have to hack at least one of these in, because the only one that I can get before the 3rd Badge is Mr. Mime, so I randomly had a friend pick for me and it was Exeggutor, the rest I will catch/buy legit. Porygon is going to be a struggle -_-

Last edited:

Jesspke

Passerby~
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
Name: Jesspke
Game: Black
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: Fully evolved, no legendaries or Ubers. x)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back