• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shining Opal [FULL GAME RELEASED]

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Mine do though.

Pm me when you release the next update, I'm getting sick of checking back here weekly hoping for the next update XD.

Sure, I will. And you were checking here every week? lol
B3 won't be here fro a while, just to let you all know. BUT I AM STILL WORKING ON IT.
And what do you mean by "Mine do though"?

And why would he do that?

Because I'm nice like that. :D

nice eye candy looks verry butifull
well done on the hack
btw would be nice if you put in fake mon:)
anyway nice worrk keep it up :D
Err, Mikachu is a Fakemon.
Didn't you know? :\

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
Sure, I will. And you were checking here every week? lol
B3 won't be here fro a while, just to let you all know. BUT I AM STILL WORKING ON IT.
And what do you mean by "Mine do though"?
Because I'm nice like that. :D

My videos are the actual legitimate game or are you forgetting that you said I have to continue the LP of it as you update it. ;D. That was our deal.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Nice updates on the scripts, and yeah, Shiny Bird has stolen your Hack's name without permission and Shiny Bird didn't actually change anything in his verson of Shining Opal.

Anyways, all I've got to say is... good luck.

·_.U

~Spanish hacker/Wise·Max·Larvi
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2010
... Your palletes and tiles is similar of the Shiny Gold, I'm not suggested nothing, just say.
For the rest is very nice men ^^
you should not put credits?

Good job, lucky =D

Last edited:

Sierraffinity

Years
Nice updates on the scripts, and yeah, Shiny Bird has stolen your Hack's name without permission and Shiny Bird didn't actually change anything in his verson of Shining Opal.

Anyways, all I've got to say is... good luck.
Thanks. Want to join me in a campaign to get ShinyBird360 to take off the "Shining Opal" vids? Just send him messages on his new account.

The game freezes when a pokemon evolves
Which Pokémon? Any? Or just one? I need more info.

... Your palletes and tiles is similar of the Shiny Gold, I'm not suggested nothing, just say.
For the rest is very nice men ^^
you should not put credits?

Good job, lucky =D
Yeah, I know, that's because we're both using D/P style tiles. Also, I just changed the Special Help section to Credits because it was incorrect.

Nice love to see some updates :)
offtopic
@·_.U
LOL cute avatar!!! :D
Yeah, in response to that, I'll post the new updates:
Still remaking a crapload of old scripts.
Switched over to JPAN's Fire Red Hacked Engine, I dunno if I'd told you guys that, so...
Not really doing much ATM, but work is expected to pick up over the next week or so.

Anyways, keep up the bumps and tell your friends!

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
What the... The region's name is actually based on my next comic series
Well it's great to see the progress going on and the script was good too.
GL

Sierraffinity

Years

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
Hi! I just played the beta... It's really good! I'm no expert on anything when it comes to hacking so I can't really give much feedback... But I liked it a lot, and can't wait for the next release!

I found a tile that I can't walk through that I should be able to. Maybe you wanna check it out - it's the one my character is looking at in the following screen shot.

i had the same problem but i couldnt walk through the door >.<

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
Years
you gotta be kidding me!
your overworlds are the same as mine!! :(
but, you made this before me so... i guess ill have to change them.
Whatever i wanted a backwards hat any way :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Wow, this is a great hack.
I love it!
i'm gunna my it when i have time :D

Years
Your titlescreen looks terrible, like some rip of the fire red on, try to make a more creative one.
The Pokemon on the titlescreen looks bad sprited, and just plain stupid. I don't like the idea of the fakemon to start with, but else try to resprite it and redisgn it because it's very bad.
The story line is boring, and more or less stupid, and overused.
Tge recolours of the player looks awfull in those colours.
You mapping style is terrible, the maps are to unstructured and empty.
I don't like the bad fakemon to be the starter.
The palette is too Green, please change it.
The dp tiles(Pokecenter) is just terrible toghetter with the rest of the tiles.
Oh, And you need some new features

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Your titlescreen looks terrible, like some rip of the fire red on, try to make a more creative one.
The Pokemon on the titlescreen looks bad sprited, and just plain stupid. I don't like the idea of the fakemon to start with, but else try to resprite it and redisgn it because it's very bad.

Sorry, but I played this and I sadly have to agree. :\

The palettes are bright and they clash together makint the visual aspect of your hack very bad. Same with the D/P tiles. The titlescreen isn't all to good either, the flames in the bacjground aren't don't match Mikachu and you should at least use a Nintendo style text. Also, I'm just going to say this blatantly - your mapping and storyline suck so bad. Try to be creative (I don't mean steal someone elses storyline). The only thing that I liked about this hack was the scripting which was just average.

Sierraffinity

Years

Sorry, but I played this and I sadly have to agree. :\

The palettes are bright and they clash together makint the visual aspect of your hack very bad. Same with the D/P tiles. The titlescreen isn't all to good either, the flames in the bacjground aren't don't match Mikachu and you should at least use a Nintendo style text. Also, I'm just going to say this blatantly - your mapping and storyline suck so bad. Try to be creative (I don't mean steal someone elses storyline). The only thing that I liked about this hack was the scripting which was just average.
Yes, I know about all these problems, and I hope Beta 3 fixes all or at least most of them.
Screens look good! (Updated ones should be great)
Yeah, trying to fit that in between being grounded and homework...

Back