• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
The brown used for this signature goes well with the other colors. It's very nice and the only fault I see in it is the middle image. It looks a bit too dark/contrasted and doesn't match the other two based on the colors and effects it has.

8/10

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I like the colour blend and how it matches the colour of the Banner, but the tiny writing at the bottom right of the banner doesn't really belong there.

9/10

I like how it matches your Avatar too.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Urm, I like the Moltres, but the eggs look really bad, and maybe a different font would be better?

4/10~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
4/10

Cute, but it's animated. ;__; /not a fan of animated signatures, with a few exceptions.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I always love your signature's TSO, there organized and always attract.. what's the word >.>

10/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
3/10. There is not much there, and its not very organized, but I feel like if you put a bit more in and made some text match the colors, then it could be pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back