• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8/10

I'm not entirely sure how to improve it tbh, but I think something is missing. Also, I'm not sure how the random Snow Patrol lyrics fit in but I approve because it's done to match your sig and the song is awesome haha.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
8/10.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm starting to like your sig more and more, so therefore a higher score. However, that blue still irks me.

Βonnie

It's informative! But, it's not very pretty. Kind of boring, I think. Maybe you could condense some things and spruce it up a little? 3/10

Nakala Pri

Something is wrong with the quality plus it looks like you removed the background wrong but i like it! :D

Nakala Pri

I LOVE THE GIF!! :D and i love mysteries. <3

Maybe change the blue, tho? it's a bit harsh on the eyes. :3

Nakala Pri

I LOVE THE GIF!! :D and i love mysteries. <3

Maybe change the blue, tho? it's a bit harsh on the eyes. :3

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Interesting GIF. Can't tell if it's from the anime or not. I'm guessing it isn't which means it's high quality.
8/10

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Very interesting and the anime looks radical! ;3 plus female empowerment allllll the way! ^^

And she is Temari, from Naruto. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back