• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ray's Events and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Sure why not. but it will have to be tomorrow or thursday. I honestly do not feel like trading right now.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Sure, tomorrow would be best, I have a lot of trades going on right now.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
wish chansey is japanese not erutis and the absol is a japanese event I just got lucky with the trade is all. as for the others I got them checked and was told all legit.

How were your events checked and was the checker known how to actually check? If the Chansey's OT is EVENTRDR it is legit. There is no Pokemon with only 1 IV in every stat. My suspicions is that one was a hack. On all of these Pokemon could you give me the data of:

OT
ID
Nature
Date
Characteristics
HP

Once I have the data for all of these I can check them against the hack lists on Pokemon Secure XD. Make sure you have all data on these. If they are all legit then I will trade for them XD. Except the Absol and Chansy which I already have XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
1) I trust the person who hack checked them
2) I no longer need that heracross from you I have a lead on another
3) The hack checking was done via me transfering the pokemon to them, and them checking them on the computer and finding out that they were legit.
4) I cannot read japanese so I cannot tell you who the OT of the wish chansey is. I am just a desk clerk not a linguist.

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I'll trade you anything from meh tradelist for your Deoxy's.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Update:

MattJ's Mew
151.png

31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest | Synchronize | Genderless | OT: MattJ (24635) | Fully redis

More updates:

248a.png

Tyranitar (f) Adamant
252HP/254ATK/4SPDEF
31/31/31/29/26/31
Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Pursuit

263e.png

Berry Fix Zigzagoon - UT (Brave)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
By the end of the day this thread will be closing due to the fact that I will be making a new thread to replace it. I have learned a new skill and the new thread will be adjusting to that skill. Since I do not RNG anything I will be making a new thread concerning bred I.V.'s. these pokemon will not be shiny unless they hatch shiny. I have done 5 pokemon just this morning and the I.V.'s while not perfectly flawless are tremendous all the same. there will still be event pokemon availible but I will not be focused on those as much anymore. If you are interested in anything my thread has now let me know within the next 5 hours and I will probably be alot more relaxed with what I am getting in return than normal.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
By the end of the day this thread will be closing due to the fact that I will be making a new thread to replace it. I have learned a new skill and the new thread will be adjusting to that skill. Since I do not RNG anything I will be making a new thread concerning bred I.V.'s. these pokemon will not be shiny unless they hatch shiny. I have done 5 pokemon just this morning and the I.V.'s while not perfectly flawless are tremendous all the same. there will still be event pokemon availible but I will not be focused on those as much anymore. If you are interested in anything my thread has now let me know within the next 5 hours and I will probably be alot more relaxed with what I am getting in return than normal.

In that case, would you be willing to trade your Movie 10 Celebi for my XD Psycho Boost/Featherdance Lugia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back