• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Vietnamese Pokémon Crystal

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
And so it begins! I'm dying right now, I really am. :'D
I have to play this for myself sometime, but I doubt I'll get to it.
/stalks

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Elves? Elves?! Since when were Pokemon elves?!

Seriously, what the heck were the translators doing when they translated this? Its just plain insanity. :D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
pokemoncrystalvietnam53.png

Oh god, she's a beverage, you might want to watch out, you never know what'll happen in this strange land of nonsense.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Nice LP thus far - the English ones always amuse have to say as mentioned on the chat. XD Very amused by the Prof. Elf Aide giving you a DRUG of all things.

Good luck with all them elves, and with the LP too. =p

mew_nani

Years
DRUGS?

....That explains a lot. :\ No wonder the people are so weird....

'Tis funny. Nice job. :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I almost died laughing. I fell out of my chair and started rolling(ROFL?). This is a really good LP, and it's also really hilarious. Good luck dealing will those elves :/

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
I want to play games with the monsters!~

I think it's apparent Sunston is an Oran berry as well. :U

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
Years
Going through this game, with what I've seen so far, first and foremost seems like it would be trolling anyone who has an OCD for proper language use and grammar and the like. (It's hilarious!) That's obviously the first thing anyone really notices, apart from the start up of the game. xD

It's nice to see that the player character is taking a role in helping out weird, and slightly retarded professors. I'm sure she doesn't talk just because the situations and conversations are just so damn STRANGE. Really, I can't think of any other way to put it than that.

Also, Ms. Derp, stop bumping the bag. People might notice and avoid you like an outcast.
... or is that the goal? :U

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
I am kind of dissapointed you didn't examine the oven in your house.
It's one of my favourite lines in this translation :3.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I had a good laugh at those ENGRISH XDDDD

For those "DRUG" issues. I think it's because in Japanese, it's called "Medicine", and they kind of simplified it to "DRUG".
They aren't called "potions" in japanese.
See Bulbapedia.

Elves? Elves?! Since when were Pokemon elves?!

Seriously, what the heck were the translators doing when they translated this? Its just plain insanity. :D

In case you don't know, the Cantonese name for Pokemon has always been "Little Pet Elves" since generation 1.

Last edited:

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I died laughing when I watched the youtube vids (here's the link, the animators are pretty funny).

This is so hilarious. The oven line is pretty epic indeed, it says "Volcano bakemeat" xD. One of my favourites lines was "Huge ball bag f**k". Or something like that xD.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I died laughing when I watched the youtube vids (here's the link, the animators are pretty funny).

This is so hilarious. The oven line is pretty epic indeed, it says "Volcano bakemeat" xD. One of my favourites lines was "Huge ball bag f**k". Or something like that xD.

LOL!
All the Pokemon names are like random letters.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
I remember actually owning this from a holiday I went on. Never trust markets on the seaside...

Nice work, Team Fail! Out of all the ideas for an LP, I think this was the best for you, as it just gets even more random from here (the words are really random, aren't they?), and that provides a perfect LP!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Correction, DID own it. My parents made me get rid of it, for its... Use of words.

mew_nani

Years
"Volcano Bakemeat"

.....XD I'm never gonna stop laughing now. Who came up with this? IT'S TOO FUNNY. :D

This is funny. Good work! :)

Back