• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*BLIND SSLP* Fire Emblem

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
This is a blind LP of Fire Emblem. This is my second LP and frankly, i love this LPing thing! So let Begin!

EPISODE 1: INTRO

Spoiler:

Here we go. A red hot episode 2:

Spoiler:

Well thats all for today folks! Good Night!

Hello, there. Everybody, I'm gonna try something, this is very time consuming but I will gladly do it for you.But please support this by putting a link to this LP in your sig. Thanks!
Spoiler:

Thats all for today folks!

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ohohoho, my favourite Fire Emblem. I gotta admit, your comments made me smile. |D I'd love to see more. : >
Just curious, but Blind means you haven't played the game yet?

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Good job, and great choice in a game to do a LP on! I was actually considering playing this for the video LP series i'm working on but I decided to play something else.
Fire Emblem is an awesome series.

Looking forward to reading more.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and i'm curious about the Blind thing as well. If it does mean you haven't played the game, that only makes it better! : D

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Hello and as promised here is episode 2:
Spoiler:

Well thats all for today folks! Good Night!

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
|D;;

The 8-bit sprites are part of Fire Emblem's charm, though. And despite the 8-bit sprites, most sprites are very recognisable. Don't worry though, there are tons of scenes that are not 8-bit. |D

On a side note: Lyn! \o/

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Kotowari, you seem to know a lot about this game so I want to ask you one
Small noobish question. What is the exact name of this game I'm playing! I just can't seem to figure the name!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I'm a Fire Emblem fanatic. I've played 6-10, so I know my fair share of the game series. :'3

The title of the game you're playing would be Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, or in it's Japanese name: Rekka no Ken. It's actually the 7th game in the series and the prequel to FE6: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sealing Sword).

The first 6 games were Japan-only, but thanks to the popularity of Marth and Roy in Super Smash Bros Melee, the 7th game was released world-wide. But since it was the first game to be released in America, they dropped the subtitle and just made it "Fire Emblem". The 7th game also has the "tutorial" part (aka the first 10 chapters with Lyn as the main lord) in the beginning to give new players a head start on game mechanics.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
I'm a Fire Emblem fanatic. I've played 6-10, so I know my fair share of the game series. :'3

The title of the game you're playing would be Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, or in it's Japanese name: Rekka no Ken. It's actually the 7th game in the series and the prequel to FE6: Fuuin no Tsurugi (Sealing Sword).

The first 6 games were Japan-only, but thanks to the popularity of Marth and Roy in Super Smash Bros Melee, the 7th game was released world-wide. But since it was the first game to be released in America, they dropped the subtitle and just made it "Fire Emblem". The 7th game also has the "tutorial" part (aka the first 10 chapters with Lyn as the main lord) in the beginning to give new players a head start on game mechanics.
Thanks for the info! Are the first six games translated into english?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
No, they aren't, though for some games fanlation patches are available on the internet, most are not a 100% translated, though. Many fans vote for localisation of the first 6 games, mainly Fuuin no Tsurugi, because it's the sequel to FE7 (as said before).

If you want to play the earlier games in English, you could try playing Shadow Dragon (FE11) which is a remake of the first game. FE12 is a remake (with a twist) of the the third game, but this one has yet to be released overseas. There's also word of FE13, but not much is known yet, except some features and the fact that it's an entirely new game.

FE8 (Sacred Stones), FE9 (Path of Radiance) and FE10 (Radiant Dawn) are all localised, though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Well thanks kotowari.

Well to anyone else who's interested, update 3 will be coming up shortly! (The screenshots have already been taken).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
That's good to know. I'll be looking forward to that. : > If you have any questions, feel free to shoot. I'll do my best to answer them.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Hello, there. Everybody, I'm gonna try something, this is very time consuming but I will gladly do it for you.But please support this by putting a link to this LP in your sig. Thanks!
Spoiler:

Thats all for today folks!

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
\o/

They're talking about the clothing, not the skin. |D And if Lyn will be a great asset to your team. Once she levels (and promotes) she will have a high critical hit ratio, as well as great evassivness. :'D I'm curious as to what your team will be. I know I have my favourites, but yes, I'm curious.

Back