• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Virtuoso Victini ????

Ok so heres what happend ive been playing pokemon white for some time now. I decided to buy a 3DS and i when in the "gift thing" and i had a Virtuoso Victini.

Now i was wondering.... Is it the same then a normal Victini ? If no whats the difference ?

Years
I did and i was going to "update" my post. Its a lvl 50 Victini :D im glad i got him hehe 1 less "unique" to get :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I did and i was going to "update" my post. Its a lvl 50 Victini :D im glad i got him hehe 1 less "unique" to get :D

Does this Victini have V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt and Searing Shot? If it does, then it's the event Victini that was distributed over Wi-Fi earlier this year; it recently got a redistribution.

Years
Good Training spot

I need a good training spot cause i cant kill gethis ( or what ever after the elite 4 )...

Any Good Suggestions !??!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I need a good training spot cause i cant kill gethis ( or what ever after the elite 4 )...

At this point of the game, the best training spot is Victory Road, where the Pokemon range from levels 37-42. You can increase the amount of EXP your Pokemon get after battling by letting the battler hold the Lucky Egg.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
awwww :( thats where im leveling up but it takes a while ( im also using the 2 exp share )

You should try using the Lucky Egg, it helped me an immense amount when leveling up there.

Years

Route 10 is also a good place since there are wild Audino in the shaking grass, some of them use Heal Pulse which is a plus since they can actually heal you.

If you have the Lucky Egg with you, stick it on the Pokemon you want to train.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017

Nope. The only that we consider hacks regarding Pokecheck is if you download them. Cloning is perfectly fine! :)

I never used it, I was planning to try it today but then I read that the Poke comes with a premier ribbon, does that make it illegible for trading on the trade shops?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I never used it, I was planning to try it today but then I read that the Poke comes with a premier ribbon, does that make it illegible for trading on the trade shops?

Premier (and Classic) Ribbons are only on event Pokémon. Pokécheck will not add it to your Pokémon (if it did, the Pokémon would be considered hacked). The only thing Premier Ribbons do is prevent the Pokémon from being traded via GTS. This also prevents it from being uploaded to Pokécheck since it makes use of a GTS exploit. So, if you wanted to clone your event Pokémon via Pokécheck, you're out of luck.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
One last question, Thanks for being so patient with me, I got through with the Pokecheck and cloned some of my Pokes and they have no Premier Ribbon, Can you download parents(that have been checked by the legality Check on Pokecheck) from Pokecheck (owned by other trainers) and RNG breed them and will these offspring count as non- hacked for trading on the trade corner?

Years
You can increase it to 6/8192 by breeding two Pokémon from different languages.

Do you mean that if i have an english game and have 2 pokemon from a french version in it to have it increase. OR . having a pokemon from a spanish and french game INTO my english game?

EDIT: Do they also need to be in your party ( the 6 pokemon on you )

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Do you mean that if i have an english game and have 2 pokemon from a french version in it to have it increase. OR . having a pokemon from a spanish and french game INTO my english game?

The Masuda method--the method that you're talking about--works on any 2 parents from different-language games. At least one of the parents must be from its native language in the game (an English Pokemon in an English cart for instance).

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
One last question, Thanks for being so patient with me, I got through with the Pokecheck and cloned some of my Pokes and they have no Premier Ribbon, Can you download parents(that have been checked by the legality Check on Pokecheck) from Pokecheck (owned by other trainers) and RNG breed them and will these offspring count as non- hacked for trading on the trade corner?

Yeah, as long as the parents have legal movesets and released dream world abilities (i.e. as long as the parents aren't hacked). Personally, I would rather catch/breed my own parents, but downloading them of Pokécheck is perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back