• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Fourth Gen Training Techniques & Tricks!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 30, 2013
The Pokemon League in HeartGold and SoulSilver is a hotspot for getting your team to level 100. A quick and easy training technique can get your level 60 pokemon up by at least five levels in exactly half an hour.

Requirements:
• Mewtwo lv.100 - Aura Sphere, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Psychic
• Any Pokemon that knows Dark Pulse; also at least lv.90
• The Pokemon that you want to train; holding an Exp. Share

Elite Four Will:
Bronzong - Dark Pulse
Gardevoir - Dark Pulse
Jynx - Dark Pulse
Grumpig - Dark Pulse
Slowbro - Dark Pulse
Xatu - Thunderbolt

Elite Four Koga:
Skunktank - Aura Sphere
Venemoth - Thunderbolt
Toxicroak - Psychic
Crobat - Thunderbolt
Swalot - Psychic
Muk - Psychic

Elite Four Bruno:
Hitmontop - Psychic
Hitmonchan - Psychic
Hitmonlee - Psychic
Hariyama - Psychic
Machamp - Psychic
Lucario - Psychic

Elite Four Karen:
Weavile - Aura Sphere
Spirtomb - Dark Pulse
Absol - Aura Sphere
Umbreon - Aura Sphere
Honchkrow - Aura Sphere
Houndoom - Aura SPhere

Champion Lance:
Salamence - Thunderbolt
Garchomp - Blizzard
Charizard - Thunderbolt
Dragonite - Thunderbolt/Blizzard
Gyrados - Thunderbolt
Altaria - Thunderbolt/Blizzard

In order to apply this method to my SoulSilver, I used my Mewtwo lv.100 with the specified moveset, and my Darkrai lv.100 with Dark Pulse. The Pokemon holding the Exp. Share was a Charizard lv.62, but after going through the League twice in one hour using this technique, it became lv.71.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I was going to close this thread but it does have some discussion potential. For now, I'll leave it open and it can be a place where everyone can share some of their Fourth Generation Gaming training tips and strategies.

Back