• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader....

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
We all wanted to know that feeling of battling hundreds of challengers and handing out badges, right?
well now you can!

THIS SITE: http://www.wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php
generates pokemon. The pokemon generated is the type of your gym (If it is dual you may pick one).

And THIS SITE : http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/
generates numbers. NOW, stay with me on this okay?

You may choose up to 5 Pokemon depending on the numbers:

1-no pokemon is evolved.
2/3-One pokemon may be at the next stage.
4/5-One can be fully evolved, 2 can be evolved once.
6/7-all pokemon may be evolved.
8-All pokemon may be evolved, + you don't need to pick pokemon with disadvantages to the previous post.

The twist is, you have to pick a third of the pokemon you chose (half if you chose 4) from the type of the gym, and 2 thirds (again, half if you chose 4) from the type of the gym but have a type weakness to the type above you. That means, if i got Ice type for example, i MUST pick 3-5 pokemon (not more and not last!!!).
If i chose 3, 2 MUST HAVE a weakness to the gym above me.
If i chose 4, 2 MUST HAVE weakness to the gym above me.
If i chose 5, 3 MUST HAVE a weakness to the gym above me.

If you can not find a pokemon with the chosen type+ a weakness to the gym above, Notify me INSIDE THE POST, so i can correct or help you find one.
If the person above me had Normal type (which is 1X to everything but ghost, which it's 0X to), Notify me in the post that you got a normal type and ROLL AGAIN, so you can still be part of the fun!

Now, choose a name for your badge and there you have it, gym leader perfection!

The credit for this thread goes to RotomGuy3 from the GamesFAQ pokemon X and Y thread.

Post your gym speciality,the name of the badge, and the pokemon you choose and also write if you think you can win the badge of the gym leader above you.

I'll start:

Number-1
I choose 3 pokemon-
Pokemon generated was Snover (Ice/Grass) so i will choose an Ice type gym:

Snover
Snorunt
Bergmite

Badge will be the SNOWFLAKE BADGE

nOW, the game resetes, so the next person to post here has to make a gym where 2 thirds of the pokemon have to have an ice weakness...

Anybody who does not follow the new rules will be irrelevant and his post will be ignored. I said a couple of times already you should follow the new rules. So that means that if someone had a Fire gym, and the person bellow him had a Dark gym and didn't follow the rules, the 3rd person will have to make a gym with 2 thirds of the pokemon having a FIRE weakness, NOT a Dark one. Get it?

P.S: Fairy type is calculated in this, so if you generate a pokemon and iw was retyped to fairy (like togekiss) you can choose between Fairy and Flying types!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2015
Luck was with me :p

Number: 8
I got boldore so I am rock type!

Golem
Tyranitar
Archeops

Terra Badge

and I would certainly defeat your bug gym 8)

Years
I got lucky too
Number: 6
Extremely lucky here: i got Kyogre! so water type it is.
Pokemon would be Sealeo, Swampert and Vaporeon
And the badge would be... Deapsea badge.
Seems like i have the type advantage who has a type advantage on a gym :3

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Number 8, Pikachu.

Pokemon:
1. Magneton
2. Luxray
3. Eelektross

(Don't have any good badge names, inb4 Blitzkrieg Badge)

:,)

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Number 7, got Blaziken

Arcanine
Combusken
Ninetales

Reversal Badge (as in Reversal Mountain of Unova)

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I got a Psychic Pokémon (Chingling) , and number 5...

• Munna
  • Kadabra
  • Metagross

And the badge name would be... Astral Badge.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ah, so you think you can beat Arma, sixth leader of the Pokecommunity, holder of the Hunt badge?
Raised on the wild plains of the savanna, my team will send every would-be poacher crying for their mothers. Think you can handle the true kings of the wilderness?
My Donphan, Rhydon and Krookodile shall face any opponent.

If you haven't noticed yet, I got the number six, along with a Gligar.

Last edited:

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Number 7:
Mandibuzz - Dark type

• Spiritomb
  • Zoroak
  • Hydreigon

Kageoni Badge
Kageoni translation 影鬼, Shadow Demon.

Vin_Prismriver

Pokémon Cremisi Portals Game Director
Years
Number 5, Generated Pokémon is Reuniclus, so Psychic type.

My team would be:
1. Sigilyph
2. Bronzong
3. Gallade

Badge name..? How about Eclipse Badge?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My randomly generated Pokémon was Tornadus, so I would be a flying-type gym leader. I would be the sixth gym leader of the league, since that was the number given to me by the number generator. d: In my team, I would most likely have Gyarados, Skarmory, and Salamence. Gyarados would be used for physical-attacking moves such as Waterfall and Earthquake, Salamence would be there for Special Attacks like Fire Blast and Draco Meteor, and Skarmory would be the defender of my team since it has the ability to take quite a lot of hits with its high defensive stats. My badge would probably be called Spiral Badge. :)

Years
I got Lombre & luck #7. So I picked Water Type.

I'd use:

• Ani319MS.png
    Sharpedo
  • Ani160MS.png
    Feraligatr
  • Ani091MS.png
    Cloyster

Defeat me to earn the Foam Badge! This team's heavy on the physical attacking, but Cloyster is there for a little defense. Feraligatr has some big time power moves like Super Power and Ice punch for coverage, and a Speed Boost Sharpedo. We don't wanna make this too easy.

OR

If I picked Grass, as Lombre's other type is Grass:

• Ani332MS.png
    Cacturne
  • Ani407MS.png
    Roserade
  • Ani465MS.png
    Tangrowth

Defeat me to earn the Thorn Badge! This team is a little more balanced offensively, with some good secondary typings in there. Tangrowth is bulky and can shake off some big attacks while Roserade hits with special moves and Cacturne with Physical ones. Lots of nasty entry hazards like Spikes & Toxic Spikes to deal with here too.

Gamefreak should let me name all the badges. They'd all be way cool.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Can i join
Number 4
I got Machoke so i am a fighting type
And the team i have is
Conkeldurr
Makuhita
Croagunk

Badge:Brick Badge

You can defenitly join!!
hahaha i think this is the only thread i made i actually put an extra effort to make...

I got Lombre & luck #7. So I picked Water Type.

I'd use:

• Ani319MS.png
    Sharpedo
  • Ani160MS.png
    Feraligatr
  • Ani091MS.png
    Cloyster

Defeat me to earn the Foam Badge! This team's heavy on the physical attacking, but Cloyster is there for a little defense. Feraligatr has some big time power moves like Super Power and Ice punch for coverage, and a Speed Boost Sharpedo. We don't wanna make this too easy.

OR

If I picked Grass, as Lombre's other type is Grass:

• Ani332MS.png
    Cacturne
  • Ani407MS.png
    Roserade
  • Ani465MS.png
    Tangrowth

Defeat me to earn the Thorn Badge! This team is a little more balanced offensively, with some good secondary typings in there. Tangrowth is bulky and can shake off some big attacks while Roserade hits with special moves and Cacturne with Physical ones. Lots of nasty entry hazards like Spikes & Toxic Spikes to deal with here too.

Gamefreak should let me name all the badges. They'd all be way cool.

Wow both of the teams are fantastic i loved the way you put in both options and YES Thorn badge does sound cool....but i thought "Foam badge" is kinda funny considering you have a friggin Feraligator and Sharpedo with you.

Just because of you i will put the other option as well:

Gliscor
Skarmory
Pidgeotto

Badge will be the....Airfield badge!
yeah dumb name i just couldnt come up with a name that can possibly connect gliscor with pidgeotto and skarmory.

Last edited:

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
Number: 6
Pokemon: Drowzee, Psychic it is :D

Team:
Espeon
Alakazam
Metang

Mithel, a Psychic and Gym Leader, holds the Memory Badge and gives the TM?? - Psyshock. Not much is known about this mysterious Leader, but challengers have noticed Myth's perfect synch with is Pokemon, even to be able to give orders without verbal communications. Often, it's hard for trainers to predict his actions, as most of the time, he just stays quiet throughout the battle, even closing his eyes in meditation while his Pokemon battle.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Number I got: 8
I got Umbreon so a Dark Type Gym.

My team would be:
Mightyena
Zoroark
Absol

My badge would be the Cloak Badge.

Can I join?

Hell yeah! A dark type gym, with Zoroark and Absol, and you got an 8?
You sir are a friggin elite 4 to me. You are a BAWS.

Number 4
I got Mankey so a Fighting-type gym.
° Infernape
° Heracross
° Machoke

Flexing Badge

I hope I didn't mess it up. Please correct me if I did, thank you.

You did nothing wrong i loved that you put in Heracross. Not a lot of people give this pokemon some love.

Last edited:

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Number 1 with Frillish, I'll choose the Ghost type.
I'd pick Misdreavus, Spiritomb and Sableye! That should be challenging as a first gym battle!
The badge at stake is the shade badge.

Back