• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Small time Mapper,Eventer, and Major Plot Writer.
Timezone:EST or UTC-5
Preferred method of contact:benhillballer@yahoo/hotmail.com or PM me here.
Examples of work:As far As Pokemon maps go, I have no examples.But I do have a small mini game that I worked on.
http://rapidshare.com/files/391153899/LittlePlanet.exe.html

Since then, I have gotten better at eventing.
Additional Info:
I dont always have time to work on things like a game because my life is hectic.Unless your project has become an importance in my life, which if it is good then 9/10 it will become my 4th priority in my day,First three being Sports,Facebook, Family/household duties.

As for writing goes,I worked a short time on August Emerald's stafff and gave them major plot ideas and if you dont have one,I have a few documents lying on my PC that could expand out.All depends on if you really need me or not.

ZeroBlade77

Defending Champion
Years
@Poeman,

Okay, I shall try again!

I am ZeroBlade77, the LEADER of Slashback Co.,
We need many members, of many types,
I am currently the only member.
The Time Zone here is:
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The game's name is Pokemon Chaos Infinity.
I would PREFER that you PM me, but you may email me at [email protected], but I hardly check my email messages.

It all starts with your character. Oak appears on the screen, speaking a monologue. He asks if you are a boy or girl, then asks your name. Answer both.
It is your birthday today. Prof. Oak and Prof. Rowan of Pokemon researching legend have come to your house. Your parents were both Hall of Famers, so you get special VIP treatment, and are given nine Pokeballs to choose from. You are allowed to take one of the 9 different starter Pokemon from all 3 other regions. Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Treecko, Cyndaquil, and Totodile are in this list.

The evil team (ex. Team Rocket) in this Pokemon game is out to change the world, rather than create a new one, like Team Galactic. Their name is Team Chaos, they plan to capture all Legendary Pokemon and summon Arceus to the summit of Mt. Coronet, where they plan to capture it and use its powers for distorting and rearranging lands, so that all humans but Team Chaos die, leaving them to repopulate and reunite with the Pokemon.

Or so Garrison, their leader, says.

Your character's main goal is to defeat all 24 Gyms and the Elite Four, so he/she can gain access to the NPLC, or National Pokemon League Championship. The NPLC contains 50 Pro Trainers who you fight in a row without going back. Then you get to heal, after healing you would fight Zero and Blade, the legendary Champions of the World.

Oh, ... I forgot to mention again that Team Chaos wear red outfits and Cubone skulls on their heads.

Well, basically the rest you can get from my previous post.

And about legendary Pokemon... Here we go?...What's that supposed to mean?!... Just shaddup, let me talk.

Every Legendary is in this game, from Arceus to Zapdos. (lol A to Z.)
In case you didn't know, Arceus is the smartest being in the Universe, Alakazam trailing behind.
Arceus is so smart, in fact, it can both talk in any language ever known and use telepathy. So expect it to speak to you when you meet it every time. Palkia and Dialga will have sharper edges, so they'll look tougher.

Well, thats really all for my Info. For more, please look to the above post or PM me asking about it.

Last edited:

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
Team name: Pokemaniacs Co.
Team Leader: Me
Current Members: Me, myself, and I.
Current Game title: Pokemon Adventure Quest
Current progress made: Uh... 0.1% (Some sprites gathered)
Position(s) needed: 2 more spriters, Someone who can put the game together in Game Maker or RMXP, Music Composer, Idea Pitcher, and a person who can script files that, when loaded, triggers an Event Pokemon to be sent to the user's team, or PC, resembling the events from the 4th Generation.
Graphic Artist: ??????
Mapper: ????????????
Scripter to do a handful of scripts: ??????????
Eventer:????????????????????????????????????
Composer:?????????????????????????????????
Timezone: Central
Preferred Method of contact: PM me

Additional Info: I can do a lot of sprites, but I need spriters for stuff I can't sprite.
NOTE: I need someone to put together all of our data into a fangame. Note that I'm not the one putting everything into RMXP or Game Maker.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
Recruiting

Recruiting a Team Member

Team name:None yet.

Team Leader:Karel_Kazuki

Current Members:Me only

Current Game title:Project Fame

Current progress made:5% Storyline Completed or First Gym
No Mapping
Region Map Created.

Position(s) needed:
Mapper:0/3
Eventer:1/3(One is Myself but I need someone who can do it better.)
Scripter:0/2
Spriter(OW and Trainer Only) 0/3
Story Writer:1/3(I have the beginning and end planned out.Just need help with the middle.)
Composer:0/1(Not really needed but OT are always good.)
Battle Animation Artist:0/3(If possible.Don't really need it but it would be awesome.)

Timezone:UTC-4 or EST

Preferred Method of contact:PM here or MSN me at [email protected]
I can also be found on planetdev.net

Additional info:Okay, I wanna get this project started back up.
I have been on hiatus trying to figure out what I want to do with this, quit completely or see where it takes me.I have been given alot of pointers on what to do, Fakemon Deviantart and alot of people giving me advice and lending me help.THis time, I want to gather my own team and we make a great game.I believe that this can be a good game, as with all projects would be, otherwise they wouldnt be thought of.

The basis for this project was going to be Fakemon, but I want to have a run with the 493 thus far(excluding BW Pokemon) just to get the general story out right.If all goes well, then I will try and get a person or two to generate some Fakemon to give it a true original feeling.
The reason I dont want to use fakemon now is that most game that are in the making right now take so long because of the spriting it takes t omake one, backed up by Trainer and OWs.I want to take away that work to produce a game out faster.But enough of that.Just know that this game will be great if you do so happen to join.

Mind you I do need proof of work.At least one Picture of your area will do,Im not really picky unless it completely suck to me.Oh, and they have to be in 4th Gen.I like to see the expertise.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
Team name: The Crimson Project
Team Leader: Geeked
Current Members: Geeked
Current Game title: Crimson Version
Current progress made: About 0.3%, I've mainly just been getting the engine ready, the project is based off poccils starter kit, I've just been modifying it a bit to my own liking.
Position(s) needed: Tile Maker(s)(HGSS style), Fakemon Spriter
Timezone: Eastern
Preferred Method of contact: MSN, [email protected]
Additional info: I'm not looking for any Project Partners, assistants.. Just some people to do the graphical work. I'm decent with most stuff, however I just can't seem to make Fakemon or tiles, which play the biggest role! xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
Hi, I'm BallisticBlastoise and I'm looking for a concept artist position. I can draw original new pokemon for your game and occasionally sprite them. I can also draw concept art for trainers, items, badges and other various things. If you're interested, pm me and if you'd like to see what I can do, I'll draw some new pokemon and pm you the sketches.

Mr.puppetman

I'm a real boy!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2010
First things first, I find these posts annoying they're practicly spam!
I am avaliable for part time- sprite revamps(recoloring, details.) Also for mapping as long as you supply the tileset and give me a baseline of what you want. PM or email me.

isacc0909

Dragon Knight
Years
im not gonna lie all I'd be useful for is making maps and giving ideas for things that's about it i have made my own hacks before but since i don't have a computer that advanced text or script is compatible i never did anything with them....

another thing is i suppose i could use help with text editing all i really need help with also someone who knows how to make your own items and edit the pokedex that's about it I am making a long game though so ya also i'd like to know how to edit another trainer since im planning making you start the game with a level 3 eevee,pikachu or riolu... but the rival will always have a shinx for a starter

Last edited:

cesa

Teh Game Developah
Years
Team name:
Black Mist

Team Leader(s):
Craig, Cesa

Current Members:
Cesa/Lugia (Head Dev, Eventer, Mapper.)
Craig (Eventer.)
Karl/Carlos (Dev, Eventer, Mapper.)

Current Game title:
Pokemon Advenure Frontier

Current progress made:
We have 2 towns, 1 route and around 10 interior houses.
Current Version is 0.3

Position(s) needed:
Pro Eventers
Pro Scripters

Timezone:
0/-5

Preferred Method of contact:
Cesa: [email protected] <-- Msn and E-mail

Craig: [email protected] <-- Msn [email protected] <-- E-mail

Jonny: [email protected] <-- Msn and E-mail

Carlos: [email protected]

Additional info:
This is the offline version of our game called Pokemon Adventure Frontier (PAF For Short) and an online version will be started when this version has reached some more progress. Feel free to contact either Craig, Carlos or me. Jonny is just a PAF Founder but he doesn't work in the game.

Mr.puppetman

I'm a real boy!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2010
Team name:
Lotus Productions

Team Leader(s):
Puppetman

Current Members:
Puppet: Mapper, Developer

Current Game title:
Pokemon Spirit Green

Current progress made:
All tilesets, and most character sets collected. Working Dual Screen System.

Position(s) needed:
Eventers
Scripters
Spriters

Timezone:
0/-5

Private Message

Additonal Information:
This game has been passed on from Iarama, evreything will change except for the name.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Well I would never have thought I would come to post here.
Team name: Sun productions
Team Leader:Carmaniac(me)
Current Members:Neo-spriteman(Fakemon Spriter),Crazyninjaguy(help in general scripting), Me(Leader)
Current Game title: Pokémon Heat Of The Sun
Current progress made:
Maps:15%
Scripts:40%
Graphics:60%
Events:5%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter(1), this is where you would help me in making interfaces for most scripts that I create which wont be a hard job but just need an extra hand to create them all.
Idealist(1) Just to help out in general for ideas along the way.
Timezone: GMT
Preferred Method of contact: Here Via PM/VM
Additional info: The team members will indeed receive a copy of the game before any release is made.

MegaNew

Pokémon Unetta Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
Team name: Pokemon Unetta
Team Leader:MegaNew
Current Members: Neo-Spriteman, MegaNew
Current Game title: Pokémon Unetta
Current progress made:
Maps:15%
Scripts:14%
Graphics:30%
Events:10%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter
Scripter
Timezone: Any
Preferred Method of contact: PM/VM
Additional info: ~~~~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Team Name: Project Adventures
Team Leader: joe619
Current Members: joe619
Current Game Title: Pokemon Adventures
Current Progress:
Maps:40%
Scripts:40%
Graphics:100%
Events:40%
Position(s) needed: mapper
Timezone: Any, preferably GMT
Contact: PM me or email @ [email protected] (preferably pm me)
Additional Info: ~~~~

Last edited:

triggerhappymonk

Strong as crap trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2012
Looking for recruitment for big project

Team name:
Pokéfan Games Inc.

Team Leader:
triggerhappymonk

Current Members:
Triggerhappymonk (Leader)
rohaan66 (Mapper)

Current Game Projects:
Pokémon Anime Adventures
Pokémon DX
Pokémon SD
Pokémon Tin/Steel
Pokémon World Adventures

Current progress made:
Pokémon Anime Adventures (1%)
Pokémon DX (10%)
Pokémon SD (12%)
Pokémon Tin/Steel (10%)
Pokémon World Adventures (1%)

Position(s) needed:
Hoenn Mapper
Sinnho Mapper
Orr Mapper
Spriter

Timezone:
Canada, Eastern (EST)

PM

Additional info:
Mappers will be given the tilesets and must be accurate with the scale of each map

Spriters must send me a copy of there work (All i would need is a couple of trainer sprites)

Last edited:

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Need spriter

Team name: New Dawn
Team Leader: Pichuichu
Current Members:
AceDragonite -Plot General ideas
Elarmasecreta - mapping
Habit12 - Plot char design
Llennomm8- Spriting
Thyplhozard - Char design.
Carmaniac - Scripting (taking a break for his game)
If I forgot anyone Vm me please.
Current Game title: Pokemon New Dawn
Current progress made:
Mapping: 10%
Spriting: 20%
Plot: 10%
Music 5%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter (urgent)
Music
Scripter.
Timezone: Canadian Central ( Ontaio)
Preferred Method of contact: Pm or Vm please.
Additional info:
- - - - - - - -

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
elementalencounters-1.png

Team name:Team Elements

Team Leader: Pokeman298

Current Members: Pokeman298(leader), gallade234(Pokemon spriter), Neo-Spriteman(pokemon spriter), Karel_Kazuki(storyboard), gerronix12 (mapper), carmaniac(mapper),Wilcomon(mapper)

Current progress made:The beginning is just about set!

Position(s) needed:Spriters (Character front and back, fakemon),assistant storyline person,beta tester,scriter, assistant mappers, intro title animator.

PROOF IS NEEDED!!! except for scripters, just find a way of showing me!

Timezone: Does it matter?

Preferred Method of contact: PM me

Additional info:Honestly, you don't need to be afraid, because I wont bite at the least bit! Everything other than spriter (character OW and sprites, fakemon), some1 for the title intro animation, and scripter is optional. If you feel interested in these positions, contact me. The forum for this is http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=224805
the program for this is rmxp

Karel_Kazuki

Years
Recruiting a Team Member

Team name:None yet.

Team Leader:Karel_Kazuki

Current Members:Me only

Current Game title project Fame

Current progress made:5% Storyline Completed or First Gym
Mapping 3%
Region Map Created.
First few towns and areas made.
Events will be input soon.
Position(s) needed:
Mapper:1/3(myself)

Eventer:1/3(One is Myself but I need someone who can do it better.)
Scripter:0/2
Spriter(OW and Trainer Only) 0/3
Story Writer:1/3(I have the beginning and end planned out.Just need help with the middle.)
Composer:0/1(Not really needed but OT are always good.)
Battle Animation Artist:0/3(If possible.Don't really need it but it would be awesome.)

Timezone:UTC-4 or EST

Preferred Method of contactM here or MSN me at [email protected]
I can also be found on planetdev.net

Additional info:Okay, I wanna get this project started back up.
I have been on hiatus trying to figure out what I want to do with this, quit completely or see where it takes me.I have been given alot of pointers on what to do, Fakemon Deviantart and alot of people giving me advice and lending me help.THis time, I want to gather my own team and we make a great game.I believe that this can be a good game, as with all projects would be, otherwise they wouldnt be thought of.

The basis for this project was going to be Fakemon, but I want to have a run with the 493 thus far(excluding BW Pokemon) just to get the general story out right.If all goes well, then I will try and get a person or two to generate some Fakemon to give it a true original feeling.
The reason I dont want to use fakemon now is that most game that are in the making right now take so long because of the spriting it takes t omake one, backed up by Trainer and OWs.I want to take away that work to produce a game out faster.But enough of that.Just know that this game will be great if you do so happen to join.

Mind you I do need proof of work.At least one Picture of your area will do,Im not really picky unless it completely suck to me.Oh, and they have to be in 4th Gen.I like to see the expertise.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name:Rock. Game Dev.
Team Leader:Rockeymon
Current Members:Rockeymon(leader/designer)
Ryan Heck(Python Scripter)
Aiinz(designer)
Current Game title:Pokemon Kanto 3D
Current progress made:1%
Position(s) needed:
Designers ie. 3D model makers house makers and such
Scripters (python)
Timezone:-3:30 UTC (I beleive I am not positive)
Preferred Method of contact:Pming or Add me on a messenger @ [email protected]
Additional info: As alot of you have seen the game is prommising we just need the team to make it :)

rescuecp

Redhead :P
Years
Please, someone! :)

Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: Sparkle
Team Leader: rescuecp
Current Members:
Current Game title: Pokémon Sparkle
Current progress made: -
Position(s) needed: Scripter, Spriter, Mapper, Musicer, Eventer, animation graphic editor, battle system editor. (I think that's what It is called, LOL.)
Timezone: Eastern Time
Preferred Method of contact: Pokecommunity PM's!
Additional info: Made with RPG MAKER XP. I need people, please!

Last edited:
Years
Team name: Mango´s Revenge
Team Leader: Tomatoman
Current Members: Tomatoman
Current Game title: Elemon Dusk http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=226723
Current progress made:
Mapping: 5%
Spriting: 20%
Plot: 100%
Music 5%
Position(s) needed:
Spriter (urgent)
Music
Scripter (Urgent)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time, NY
Preferred Method of contact: Pm plz.
Additional info: