• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I live in America so I don't really have timezone issues. Except when someone on the other side of the world breaks a rule and I don't catch it because I'm offline at the time. Or just in general. Bleh.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years

I live in America so I don't really have timezone issues. Except when someone on the other side of the world breaks a rule and I don't catch it because I'm offline at the time. Or just in general. Bleh.

I know that feeling, bro. :c *gives you a hug*

*is a mod at that Mario Kart forum in my signature* :3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

well I live in murica and I DO have problems with the timezone. and that is.......their is never enought time to do stuff XD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

nothing is expensive to me the master thief
*sneaks in white house and steals a trillion bucks*

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

thanks for the offer good sir but I happen to be part of teh worlds best thief guild lol(elderscroll refernece lmao)
(your servine and my braixen wouldnt get along anyway lmao)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013

Thieves are kinda squishy though. Light on your feet is not always a good thing.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

their is no way servine can beat ivysaur though lol
well anyway do yall want to hear something pathetic. I downloaded a few emulators ect NOT for illegal reasons but to test my laptop/computer. It is SO pathetic it could barely play a low end ps2 game. Lol but it gets worse. Its SO pathetic it couldnt play pokemon platinum AT all hardy. Yet it can play N64 Games perfectly lol(afterwards I deleated the emulators and. the few roms I used)

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

You know what would be awsome. if Game freak magically announces that snivy and co. will become part dragon AND get a mega evo(same for you too treeko and co.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just wish the games can be out before anymore spoilers (like tomorrow's er... today's) get announced. :( I want to be surprised about something.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ehhh I am okay with spoilers lol but really all I need is to see the final evo of fennekin,froakie,and chespin. thats all I need game(troll freak).
(btw I wonder if them rumors today were true

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
it will be possible if we spam gamefreaks email. aaah I am just joking. they wouldnt have enought time probably to do such a thing
(curse you gamefreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back