• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Blossom showers [errors]

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
I'm not sure if I'm the only one whose dealing with this problem at this moment. But, when I use this forum style: Blossom Showers. Well like on the right side where it displays "Welcome ~Momo Uchiha~" and "private message" and "your nofication" is covered up by the images of one of the cherrim and part of the pink background as well.
Is there anyway this can be fixed?.

Etherius

Ethereal Champion
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2009
No. The Evil Pokecommunity staff want to pester you so you go insane and jump off of a cliff (DUN DUN DUUUUN!)

You could always use another forum style if it bothers you. I just checked it and it was fine for me.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Can you cap what you're seeing? :( It shouldn't be doing that and it isn't doing that for me so I'm not sure what you mean.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Can you cap what you're seeing? :( It shouldn't be doing that and it isn't doing that for me so I'm not sure what you mean.

I can see everything else just fine. The cherrim just covered it up. is it because, I am using my mobile phone?. I think it happened before on my laptop as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
It's not a mobile-friendly theme and was never engineered to be (nor tested by me on a mobile) so that may very well be it. D: I'd suggest using one of the more minimalist themes on a mobile if you want things to display properly.

If it does happen on your computer though, just screencap it and let me know so I can look into it. ._.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
It's not a mobile-friendly theme and was never engineered to be (nor tested by me on a mobile) so that may very well be it. D: I'd suggest using one of the more minimalist themes on a mobile if you want things to display properly.

If it does happen on your computer though, just screencap it and let me know so I can look into it. ._.

Alright thanks for the help. I will PM u a picture of how the error looks once I can get ahold of a laptop/computer. For now I am using a mobile so yea...
Alright. But, funny thing. Most of the forum style I use are perfectly fine. :/

Back