• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

DarkSilaxis

Master of Darkness
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Just thought I would check this forum out, seems pretty nice so far, I love Dark type pokemon, and doing challenges. I have currently played all generation games except for 5, and hope to start working on those soon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, fellow Dark-Type fan! It's a pleasure to meet ya here. :) *shakes hand*

We defo have a Challenge section, where you can go ahead and take a couple challenges here and there. There's the famous Nuzlocke, the Monotype, the Solo, and even some of the most interesting challenges. You can also create your own challenge if you like! There's a lot for you to choose from, so choose wisely and you'll be on your way! :)

Yep, we're a great community, and we don't bite, really. xD Yes, you should play Gen 5. It's a really amazing generation. Not rushing you though. ;) But anyways, great to see ya here! You can always PM me if you have any questions and I'll be sure to respond asap! have fun @ the challenges section~

Years
Just thought I would check this forum out, seems pretty nice so far, I love Dark type pokemon, and doing challenges. I have currently played all generation games except for 5, and hope to start working on those soon.

Hi DarkSilaxis, I am Hikari.

So, a Dark-type Pokemon fan? Well, I think this club, located in Pokemon Clubs might suit your taste.

As Megan said, the Challenges section is also a nice place for you. Sydian would love to welcome you aboard cos it's a board where you can do so many interesting challenges to make your playing experience even more fun.

Also, I agree with Megan. You should start playing 5th Gen games, I love them. I definitely recommend you get Black or White cos now is a great time to play them so you can get familiar with the Unova story and characters in time for Black 2 and White 2 come October, when they get their international release.

Remember to read the rules or contact those with bold names like Megan over there. They aren't too difficult to spot.

Have a fun time and make some new friends along the way!

- Hikari10, ★ Everyday I'm derpin'... ★

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Welcome to the forums of thy PC. You are very lucky cos you have just landed on the biggest, coolest, friendliest and most Pokemoniest Forum in the world.My favourite type is the fire type and I have played all generations except gen1.

Well hope you have a great time and meet lots of cool people.

DarkSilaxis

Master of Darkness
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I know I will love it here, and I have already went too and started my first challenge, a solo Absol run. Once I am done (or maybe in-between) I am also going to start a Mono-type run that I saw in there, they all seem like a lot of fun.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I also find great fun in challenges! Currently im doing my Water Ultimate Water Type.

I'm up for chatting, so if you want just VM/PM me. I'll respond to both either way.

Are you into any other boards? I'm into Pokemon Trivia, New Users, Competitive Battling Centre and, of course, the Challenges section.

Right well i'll be seeing you. :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You would not want to face me in battle. I always have at least one fighting type alongside me in my travels. Maybe it's that darn money rock by Nacrene City, maybe it's the fact that they have more base power than a gold medal Olympian, I have no idea.

In any case, welcome to PC, and if you need any assistance from me, feel free to ask. Really, I don't Bite. I might Crunch once in a while, but that's something else. I promise not to use Whirlwind. :)

Cyclone

DarkSilaxis

Master of Darkness
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Thats fine with me Cyclone, I always keep an Absol with Psycho Cut waiting for just such an emergency :D

Years
Welcome to PC! :3 I believe there's a dark-type Pokemon club in Pokemon Clubs, so perhaps you should check that out if you're interested (as already stated)! I'm a fan of darks as well, though I also really like electric and grass-type Pokemon.

Gen. 5 was one of my favorite generations; you really should play, I'm sure you'll like it! Though personally I haven't touched my White for a few months since I've done all there is to do (and got into Conquest). XD;

Anyways, welcome again! Glad to see you've been getting acquainted with the forum and I hope to see you around~!

Back