• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to All Trainers

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2015
I am KingKevin13, Pokemon Gamertag Kevin Swanden. I use multiple types of pokemon but my favorite is BLAZIKEN.

-KingKevin13

Years
Hey there and welcome to the forum! Multiple type user ftw, I also use multiples haha. Makes the game more fun and diverse~!

Anyway, glad you finally decided to introduce yourself after two years! Hoping you stick around this time as it's very worth it. n__n We've a great memberbase and lots to do here, so here's hoping you continue to visit.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me if you'd like to talk. :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey Kevin, nice to meet you! I'm Andy :)

Blaziken is a really awesome Pokemon! I remember the first time I played Sapphire Version I chose a Torchic (because I always choose the Fire type) and I couldn't wait to see what it evolved into; and then I remember being so shocked when I finally did because it wasn't a huge Moltres-like bird like I was expecting haha. I wasn't disappointed though, that thing was a powerhouse!

Welcome to PokeCommunity! Once you post around a little bit you'll figure out where you like to hang out. Wherever it is, I'm sure you'll have a great time here! :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
I am KingKevin13, Pokemon Gamertag Kevin Swanden. I use multiple types of pokemon but my favorite is BLAZIKEN.

-KingKevin13

Welcome to PC Kevin my name is Diablo. I use multitypes too but my favourite type is the fire type and my favourite Pokemon has to be Lugia.

Hope you have a good time here in PC and make lots of friends.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Welcome Your Majesty, it is an honor to someone like you join our community :P Personally Grovyle is my favorite pokemon even though its only the second evolution and underpowerd :) Anyways i hope you enjoy PC and make lots of new friends :)

Years

-KingKevin13

Hi Kevin. You can call me Hikari.

I'm assuming you like the 3rd Generation of Pokemon? I remember starting my Pokemon gaming experience with Ruby, with my starter being Mudkip.

The Pokemon Gaming boards are worth seeing if I were you, there's loads of stuff you can talk about over there.

If you need help, just talk to a mod. I'm also free for VM conversations, I'm a nice person although many people get my gender confused.

Have a fun time posting!

- Hikari10, I Liek Oshawottz

Back