• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 3D Model for My Short Film

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hey everyone I'm working on a pokemon short film that features a porygon (cuz it's easy to model) so here is my model so far I welcome any constructive critiques.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Not to backseat mod, but you better quickly get 3 more pics in here.

There's not a whole lot I can say, considering I know squat about 3D modeling despite spending some class time in it. My only suggestion is to smooth out Porygon's head all the way, as it looks like the top of his head is a little jagged (or it's the angle). I do love me some Porygon, though, one of my favorites from the first generation.

Actually, I bought a Porygon figurine just so I knew how to animate it in the game I'm working on. If any local store is still selling the Heart Gold/Soul Silver stuff, look for the Chikorita, Phanpy and Porygon pack. Totally worth whatever it cost just to get a 3D sculpt of Porygon.

I'd like to see whatever you've got planned for a 3D movie. Good luck, though. Seems like it'd be harder than a 2D movie (but less time consuming).

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hey dbp here some more pics. I actually might buy those models Ive been having a hard time trying to get the right shape from just pictures. But Im really excited the model is getting closer to animation (which I will probably add some test movements later today). And actually its going to be a live action movie with only the porygon and a pokeball. Imagine a style similar to freddiew and corridordigital.

Back