• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Trust me, it's definitely not for the weak stomached. I've seen some gruesome stuff, but that one was just whoa.

My friends were talking about it yesterday in an Asian restaurant, and I think I shrieked when the video was shown to me.

Sir Codin

I will admit though, "holy sh*t", was my real reaction to the video.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel like I could handle a picture from the video but not the video. Maybe I'll google image search it?

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
Lucky for me i dont have a weak stomach (thanks to visits of veterans to my school with videos... scared for life). but that was still a bad, bad injury made my leg feel weird and i dont wanna step foot an a bb court now.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Poor guy. After i saw that vid, i was like "God dammit!"
Don't search it Toujie!

Sir Codin

Reminds of the time I fractured by fibula in high school, though I admit that isn't anywhere near as severe.

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
one of my friends, when we were in 7th grade, broke both his legs(3 places in left 2 in right) because he was tackled from both sides. in 8th grade i convinced him to join wrestling with me, and his arm got broken in the first match in the final tournament, and he continued on and won, with a broken arm... the whole gym cheered when he won, even the other schools lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No I just had to head to work for a bit, am back now! Didn't search it while I was there, haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Christ my brother was talking about that at dinner yesterday and he didn't even say anything explicit but I had to go away for a bit because I felt like I was going to faint. :| I can not deal with that kind of thing at all.

Years
I'm the same way. I get kinda queasy about stuff like that. For example, I have an EXTREME fear of needles, to the point I almost faint, and it didn't really help that there was a blood drive at my school today.

Needless to say I freaked out when I saw that Kevin Ware thing.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I guess I just have a strong stomach, things like this really don't phase me. Needles and whatnot have never bothered me, and gore I can usually just shrug off.

Also broke my arm 2 weeks ago, that was pretty disgusting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love donating blood!!! Just did a week or so ago. Good times, got a free Chipotle burrito!

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Pfft, I used to watch medical shows that showed surgeries, as well as some of the bloodiest & most ghastly injuries that I've ever seen. I don't so much as cringe upon seeing any of those.

Carchar's right about one thing: the people around here do have weak stomachs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back