• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

His head looks like a Qwilfish though

kinda hard to take anyone seriously with that

Hue knows nothing about rage

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oh, I've no idea which site you're talking about. o3o;
Tho tbh the top manga list is pretty good. I agree with it to a degree. Haven't seen all of Gintama so can't judge its first spot in the anime list

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't really have a problem with a lot of the top rated stuff on MAL. I like some of it quite a lot. Sucks that my favourite 3 series aren't even ranked in the top 300 though.

If I had seen 4000 things I'm sure S;G wouldn't be in my top 3000. Still got a while before I hit those numbers though.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I dunno...if you think Steins;Gate is anywhere near as bad as Sparrow's Hotel or most of the other generic stuff out there, then I have to call your dealer. This isn't even about how you feel about the show, but there are easily 1000+ more generic/unfunny anime out there than Sparrow's Hotel. And Sparrow's Hotel is bad. Real bad. Worse than Steins;Gate.

It's like a bad Western sketch comedy, but anime. It's rushed before its jokes can be developed, the running gags are stupid, the character design is the most generic I've seen...ever, probably. It's bad. Watch it, so you can feel what I've felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back