• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~[==]~Pokemon Glitter Black~[==]~*

Should I add about Pokemon Fusions to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Okay, I did as you asked:

Fullhp.png

mostgone.png

dead.png

This is a link to the kit with the addition:
Edited Starter Kit

Mind if i look at the script for the mart? It is one of those things i fear to begin... :P

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
I fixed the link. There are a few things that i guess i could do still...

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
UPDATE

well i used that enemy hp thing tdata posted edited it a little and there ya go i got a enemy hp bar !!YAY!!

okay now for the screens all but the second one are kind of spoilers because on the second route in the game there is a cave called Orgin Cave(if anyone has a better idea for a cave name that will house all of the johto legends tell me and if i use it ill give credit). In this cave all of the johto legends....i know its prolly not a good idea but i liek it and you wont be able to get to it to the place where the ledgends are untill after you beat the elite 4 and get teh Silver and Rainbow Wing.. and the second pic is of the second town. Yea I NEED A NAME FOR THIS AND ALL OTHER TOWNS.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
you've done a great job so far, if you want me to make names for cities and stuff just give me an idea of the location of the city (next to the sea, volcano, etc), the position on the map (North, South, East, West, Center), if it is a city /town/cave and what pokemons are found next to it. The more info you can give about the enviroment around and in the city the better XD

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
thanks for the comments guys it means a lot to me.......so far i have worked really hard on this game

DarkDragon- The first town is sort of on a big lake......(ill post a map in a few) its at the sort of the the middle of the region but over to the west a little.....um on route 1 the pokemon are caterpie,pidgey, rattata. in the first town up at thw northern part of the town is Wondertime Forest, which will have Celebi in it at the end of the game. Thats pretty much a the first town....... ill give info about the second town as soon as i post a map and stuff.....

Bruno- Were you askin me how i did that stuff or wat i really didnt understand....were you wondering how to do it and you wnat me to tell you or what?

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
okay well it depends are you using blizzys starter kit if you are then ill pm you directions on how to edit everything for the hero bar.....and the enemy bar downloade the demo tdata gave on the other page and then he used this enemy bar script http://afantasy.no-ip.org/mainv1.php?page=hp_bar downloade the demo tho so you have the pictures needed and then for the rest of it just move around stuff......if you are infact usinf blizzys starter kit then ill pm more detail on how to do the stuff and ill pm you the hero script...(script needed for the hero bar)

and if you arent using blizzys kit im sorry i really cant help you see im a noob at scripting and i just editted scripts in the starter kit to get what i have so a lot of it depends on other scripts in the starter kit.....im sorry

any way here are the map screens i was gunna post....this first one is of the starter town. second screen is of the second town....and the third is of the thrid town.....they all need names

okay the link isnt working and i dont knwo why so if you doe want to use that script down load tdatas demo and copy the following scripts into your game WARNING IF YOU NOT USING BLIZZYS STARTER KIT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO YOUR GAME I HOLD NO RESONSABLITY FOR WHAT IT DOES.....Copy : Window_base, Window_enemyhp, scene Battle 1-4 and scene battle fix(i think i did i dont know if you had to or not)

Last edited:

MasaXGPMat

Super Transcedent Milenio
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
nice game nice screenies keep up with the good work

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I made quite a list for you, if you don't like this list of candidates I'll make more, so here are the possible names for your Town:

Lawiddie Town
Wakeley Town
Radest Town
Cattarke Town
Miterkatta Town

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
i like Lawiddie Town.....so thats decided Lawiddie Town is the first towns name.....Thank you so much Darkdragon..you will be credited..

thanks to all for the comments.....

Blizzys i did noticed that our hp bars are different i liek both of them a lot tho...i think mine looks a little more like the pokemon games only because it does have "HP:" in front of the hp number display.....
i do have a question....how did you get the "Lv" so close to the level number i cant seem to get mine any closer.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
Jarette town
Yintora Town
Dinsa Town
Querin Town
Zisfor Town
Miraluka Town
Here's some possible names LOL :P

Anyway cool!