• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wifi on emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splosh

Russian Reversaler
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
Pardon me if there is already such a thread, but i'm just wondering whether this is possible? I heard this from someone, so well....

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
Nope, there are no DS Emulators that can do WiFi enough for a game to connect, I hear they're working on it for No$GBA but the newest version 2.6a doesn't have it.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Darn, that'll be pretty awesome if they get that worked out!

I wonder if you'd be able to go onto wifi with actual DS's!

Years
Nope, there are no DS Emulators that can do WiFi enough for a game to connect, I hear they're working on it for No$GBA but the newest version 2.6a doesn't have it.

It has it, but only a few things, it hasn't got any internet stuff enabled yet. But indeed, they are working on it for the No$ one.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Yeah it does lol, also if I remember rightly I managed to have a pictochat with myself when I ran the BIOS on the emulator with a wireless PC and my DS
how the hell did you do that???? that means that you might even be able to do download play and i hear that if you go to some website and do download play next to a wifi spot or sumthin you can get a demo of indiana jones you may have unlocked wfc ( idk probably not but seriously how did you do that?)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
LOL ds wifi emulator? That would be funny as hell. They might as well stop making ds and ds games and let computer play them for you.

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
There is a ds emulator that does support WiFi as well as slot 2 and even has support for NDS Homebrew r4 dldi patched roms. im almost positive that it would be wrong and against the rules to post the files here so please pm me or contact me on [email protected]

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
well, i think hombrew is ok here. correct me if i'm wrong. u can post it here,pl. it's quite weird that a ds emulator supporting wi-fi is still not well-known.

Ayesha

惚け
Years
Actual DSes have Wifi in them (duh!) but the emulators don't have any, or so as far as I know. If they did then that would be the full interface of PKMN and that would be terrific! Sadly there is no Wifi Emu yet as of know that I know of. =(​

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Actual DSes have Wifi in them (duh!) but the emulators don't have any, or so as far as I know. If they did then that would be the full interface of PKMN and that would be terrific! Sadly there is no Wifi Emu yet as of know that I know of. =(​
Don't mean to pick on you and i haven't read the rule myself but if someone has already said something it may be a good idea to leave it at that. I really don't know and please don't get mad just trying to be a help :D

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
well, i think hombrew is ok here. correct me if i'm wrong. u can post it here,pl. it's quite weird that a ds emulator supporting wi-fi is still not well-known.

well i guess its considered homebrew. well here is link:

http://www.ideasemu.org/index.php?act=downloads

Just Download emulator, plugins and all that jazz. i wish i could link the place to get the best roms.....Pm me for that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
oh, i know this one. unfortunately, wifi plugin only helps some games which requires wifi to be turn on run. it doesn't help link games. In pokemon diamond/perl/platinum, u can enable this plugin to get to underground, but u can't talk to anybody:)

austin_pika

Map Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2009
If you look on the iDeaS Emulator Website, you will see WiFi Plugin. If you click on it, it will download. I'm not too sure if it works or not, so you can test it out. (Obviously you have to have the iDeaS Emulator to use the plugin)

Kisharu

Professional Thief
Years
The plugin, as was stated above, only tells the computer WiFi is there. It won't actually connect to anything. I want WiFi added pretty bad, though. Maybe someone on here should look up the source for NO$GBA and edit it for WiFi though internet.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back