• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I really like your Fakemon!
When do we get to see the sprites of them?
----------------------------
The maps are not perfect. They'd need some improvement.
The paths are too straight.
The tree placement is good, that's nice.
---------------------------
We haven't seen scripts except for some text edits.
---------------------------
The tiles are plain FR, so I won't comment on that.

Otherwise, good job!

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Well, as for the Fakemon, I'd like to keep most of them as a surprise for now, and as soon as we get some into actual sprites, we'll post some battle shots :D
For the maps, I'll look into that. Tiles, we are replacing those as soon as we find some we can agree on :D And scripts, believe me, there will be some gooduns in here :D

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
Here are some new sigs:
9l8nsh.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/9l8nsh.jpg
2qxsu4g.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qxsu4g.jpg

I hope you like them :P

MegaMaccer

Years
man this looks pretty dang cool! you might actually pull off a really great fakemon game lol. keep it up! always up for helping out a good hack!
Thanks! Positive comments really spur me on, almost as much as negative ones :D
Come one guys, I need more posts! I'm not gonna start begging, but we can't improve as much unless you tell us what is wrong with what we have so far!
We have also decided to update the thread with a slightly new look, and some new screenshots
o93hnk.jpg
5xk94l.jpg
ejg0me.jpg

Let us know what you think of the new tiles, the other screenies, and the new layout (Its only minor changes though.... anyone know HTML? :D). We will be having a pretty big update soon, so keep watching! :D

Neti

Inactive
Years
the new tiles look ok, but the palettes could need a workover... the grass is a bit too green and the tall grass doesnt match
other than that great work
i love your fakemons

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
the new tiles look ok, but the palettes could need a workover... the grass is a bit too green and the tall grass doesnt match
i love your fakemons
Yes the pallette is too green... Although I used a tileset that had the pallette in it, so I used that pallette. Is it better to make your own? All I inserted were new trees though. :P

MegaMaccer

Years
this hack is coming along good how are the sprites going?
Well, they are coming, just not as fast as I would like :D It shouldn't be long before we have some though.... *nudges spriters*

DUDE your hack rocks!!! CAN I BE A BETA TESTER
Hey, thanks! Sorry, but we have no Beta Tester positions left. Sorry! Oh, and be careful how you use caps, it sounds like you're shouting :\

i love your fakemons
Yeah, your right about the palletes, we will get to work on those. We do have other tiles, I think we have more Tall Grass ones :D

This is more like it guys, keep posting! :D And don't forget to check out the poll! ;)

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
well i could try and sprite for u mega im alright and you could see how i do

MegaMaccer

Years
Alright, just a Minor Update, we will have some more screens later on tomorrow, of Mior Canyon and some new tiles. For now, I just have the Front Sprite of Squibeel,
2cfup3l.jpg
, Let me know what you think. It may not look any different than the one in the first post, but the outline is more defined in this.
Keep up the posts guys! Its sad when you see people coming to the thread, but don't see many people posting :D Let us know what you think, shall we just insert the ones in the first post, or shall we make them more like this one? Let us know, we need your feedback!

soyeahimbored

Originality at its best
Years
This looks really good. Your fakemon look absolutely fantastic! I am grabbing a support banner. It looks like you have an already pretty well established team, hope it all goes well.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
im usually not a fan of the whole fakemon thing, but this looks amazing

i have never been this excited for a hack before!

definitely release an alpha so we can atleast get a look at these babies
haha

MegaMaccer

Years
im usually not a fan of the whole fakemon thing, but this looks amazing

i have never been this excited for a hack before!

definitely release an alpha so we can atleast get a look at these babies
haha
Thanks! An Alpha shouldn't be too far, but we aren't sure how long to make it.... any ideas anyone?

This looks really good. Your fakemon look absolutely fantastic! I am grabbing a support banner. It looks like you have an already pretty well established team, hope it all goes well.
Its great seeing a support banner in a non team members sig! Thanks for your support guys! :D
=========================================================
UPDATE
Like I promised, here's an update, these are shots of Mior Canyon, which connects Windbere Town to Rockmor Town. The name isn't final for Rockmor town, so suggestions are welcome :D
Spoiler:

So everyone, we need your comments on this. What do you think of the Palletes? The Mapping? I've said it before, but we can't improve as fast unless you tell us what you think :D

-Edit-
We still don't know who's tiles they are! If you see these, and they are yours, please let us know! Or, if you know who's they are, tell us! We aren't trying to steal, we are just forgetful :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back