• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 1,3 and 5

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarlet

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarleto
Years
I have to bring up some points from a video i saw on youtube.

Gen 5 got hate for a couple reasons
1st Trubbish Yeah whatever it was a garbage bag BUT it was not the first ever bag pokemon was it no that was makuhita a punching bag which you show aggression to wards and obviously punch it,however trubbish is a garbage bag that picks up the waste and makes you happy,or better whatever.

Also he is apparently disgusting well back over to gen 1 GRIMER AND MUK yeah you dont hate on these cause they are the 1st and you love them for nostalgic reasons its name literally says it all mu(c)k.Whilst these to slime around at least trubish is doing something helpful!

Now then Apparently gen 5 was not ''Original'' We have had this occurring for a whilst now and NOW you bring it up! look at chikorita quadruped grass starter-Nah thats not bulbasaur,Turtwig-Quadruped grass starter-nope not bulbasaur, THERE ALL THE SAME!!!

Finally to support the stupidity of gen 3 ....... Nosepass yes this happened

Rant over (thankie to natewantstobattle)

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

So, um, is this some sort of reply to the comments on the said youtube video? I'm confused.

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2014
Are we discussing something or have you already made the discussion yourself?

Back