• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly...

Years
Scrafty and Scraggy are my all time most hated pokemon. Just annoying Chickens who can't stop their trousers from falling down.

Also hate Jinx (What the point in fact why is it ice type), Mr Mine (Just NO),Snubull/Granbull (Hideous),Ludiocolo (Pointless), Exploud(Stupid), Bidoof (I need not explain my self) and Trubbish and Garbodor (Its a pile of rubbish).

Outlier

Most of the gen 6 pokemon look awful. I could barely make a full party out of the pokemon I like from this generation.

Gen 4 gave a lot of bad looking evolutions to pokemon from previous gens that should have been left alone. In my opinion Lickilicky, Yanmega, Probopass, Magmortor & Magnezone all look awful. I do like the designs of Weavile, Rhyperior and Electrivire though.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Just kidding, but the first gen had no faults in any designs, they are all perfect! ^^
Are you planning to look me straight in the eye and tell me that Voltorb was perfect?

Anyways, the most eyesore inducing Pokemon to exist is a two-way tie between the fat stack of garbage known as Garbodor and the ever-so-racist black stereotype/Nikki Minaj lookalike, Jinx.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Gen. 5's Vullaby in particular is my premier ugly-looking Pokemon, as it looks like it hasn't hatched fully from it's egg. I think it's too weird allowing half-hatched Pokemon to enter battlefields. It's also weird that it takes such a long time for them to evolve to the more realistic-looking Mandibuzz...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2013
I really dislike Zygarde.. I'm not sure what it is, but it could do with just a bit more design. On the other hand, I love Sylveon and Florges. Their designs really blew me away when I first saw them.

Kaizaer Dragonovian

Kaizaer Dragonovian
Years
My pick would be Noivern. HE IS A DISGRACE TO DRAGON TYPE POKEMON!!! I hope he never becomes popular. My second pick is Sylveon which debuted the fairy type. I friggen hate you sylveon

Nakala Pri

They aren't that bad, are they? Not as bad as Druddigon and Dedenne, surely? And Dedenne is pretty cute, considering. O.O

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
I absolutely detest Genesect's design. It reminds me of those robotic buzzes from Donkey Kong Country 3, which is the reason I don't like this game as much as the other two.
Other notable ugly Pokemon include (in my opinion) Oshawott, Conkeldurr, Druddigon, the genie trio, Zygarde (what is that pokemon supposed to be?!) and Trevenant.

Back