• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
Hey. Hey! Hey!! Now that we've gotten a new eeveelution and a little bit of time to battle with them. I wanted to know what is everyone's favorite evolution of eevee? I have a soft spot for Umbreon and Espeon but I think my favorite has to be Leafeon. The design and it's power are amazing. I'm kind of glad that most people look over it. I have it all to myself~

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I prefer using Vaporeon when battling. It's got heavy defenses, and could endure plenty of hits for you. It also has a lot of HP and access to enough recovery moves to keep itself healthy. I like using Espeon as well. It's quite fast, and one of the very few Pokémon who have the Magic Bounce ability. In terms of design, my favorite would have to be Flareon. (:

This would fit better in Pokémon Voting Polls, by the way, so I'm moving it over there!

Moved.

Years
Since their introduction in the second gen, Umbreon and Espeon have been my favorite of the Eeveelutions. I also loved that they'd evolve into either of the evolutions based on the time of the day, which seemed like such a foreign, yet awesome concept back when Gold and Silver were released.

To this day, Umbreon still has one of my favorite Pokemon designs, though I find myself using Espeon the most out of any of the Eeveelutions in game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hnnng eeveelutions are a difficult pick. I change my opinion often too. I think I'll say which of them I like and which I don't like as much :3

I like: Leafeon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon and Umbreon.
I like less: Vaporeon, Glaceon, Sylveon

Leafeon, Espeon and Flareon have great designs imo, and Jolteon is awesome to use in the Kanto games and Umbreon still has some kind of cool to it. I never liked Vaporeon much, Glaceon doesn't really cut it somehow even though it's okay cute, and Sylveon is a bit over the top in terms of design.

DunsparceMaster23

The Hand of Fire - Hinote
Years
  • Age 29
  • PA
  • Seen Dec 18, 2013
Definitely Umbreon. Such a good wall! Payback + Moonlight + Confuse Ray + Toxic = Win!
I've used Umbreon a few times, and loved it every time. It's up there as one of my more favorite pokemon, just in general.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
My favourite Eeveelution is Vaporeon. It's cute, beautiful, colorful, strong, and bulky!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
My favorite evolution of eevee is vaporeon, because I like its design the most. A close second is Jolteon for the same reason.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm really liking Vaporeon, Sylveon, & Flareon the most. I plan on using all 3 in my newest Pokemon Y team (a new copy I bought on Wednesday). Really love their design, which to me is a kind of a surprise since I don't really like canines that much - making a slight exceptions with foxes (starting to like them).

Spoiler:

Years
My faves are a tie between Vaporeon, Sylveon and Glaceon. They are so beautiful especially when you look at fanart of them, plus they are among my fave Pokemon of their respective types.

Sirfetch’d

I'd have to say that Jolteon is probably my favorite just because of it's typing and the wonderful memories that I have associated with it, but in all honestly all of them are fabulous. Asking me to pick a favorite would be like asking a mother to pick a favorite child ;~;(almost)

大輔

Adventurer
Years
Sylveon and Espon are my favorites. They are some of the stronger attackers in my opinion, or at least from my experience. I would have to say after that ( in order from best to least favorite ) would be Jolteon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, then Glaceon. But I love all of them since they can be used in many different ways!

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
My favorite Eeveelution is Sylveon (or Silveon as I first called it). Just like Vaporeon it's cute, beautiful, colorful, strong, and bulky! Umbreon is almost the total opposite though. It is bulky and has a fair bit of coloration thanks to some yellow bands but it's not cute, not beautiful and not strong either.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm a big fan of both Espeon and Umbreon, which are both from the 2nd generation. It's easy for Eevee to evolve into both of these Pokemon because it depends on what time of day it is when you play the game, and if your Eevee is happy enough. Both Eevees have good movesets in terms of battle, if used wisely. I used Umbreon mostly and it does pretty well on stalling.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
My favorite Eeveelution would be between Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon, they're looking beautiful and strong, and they're one of my faves as well.

TheCollector

Merely a collector
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
Jolteon (that there speed), excellent design!

I don't really care for Sylveon, looks too much like a drama queen imo.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2018
My top three are Flareon, Espeon and Glaceon. I really love Umbreon's design but have never got around to using him. I can definitely see the appeal of all of them, though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
My top favorite has always been Vaporeon for some reason. Second is Sylveon, and lastly, Espeon.

Back