• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Adorable Shoppe of Cute Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
hey . i would really love a competitive shiny viviloon/ Scatterbug . i have some 6 iv shiny espeon, 6 iv shiny gensect , 6 iv meloetta. bp items, exslusive mega x stones and more.
pm me back ? ^_^

thanks

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 21, 2014
Hi I have just caught 3 shinies (I have been playing since Red and Blue and my first time I caught shinies!!!). They are Ariados, Gulpin and Mime Jr, would you want to trade them at all?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
IGN: Max
FC: 3969-5264-2959
Pokémon: Tyrunt
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 5IV-SpA
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
In egg: No

If you want anything in return I have a huge lot of 5-6IV pokémon, especially from gen I to gen V, Hidden Abilities and everything.

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years
IGN: Max
FC: 3969-5264-2959
Pokémon: Tyrunt
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 5IV-SpA
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
In egg: No

If you want anything in return I have a huge lot of 5-6IV pokémon, especially from gen I to gen V, Hidden Abilities and everything.

Okay, it may take me a bit for that one but I'll have it soon c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back