• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Whose avatar is this? v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
We once had a thread like this but it suddenly died out.

What you do here is to post a user's avatar then the next poster has to guess that person's avatar.

It's that simple!

Alright, first avatar. Whose avatar is this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
MODERATOR POST

Hi guys. I would like to point a lot of you to the Four Word Rule that we have here in Other Trivia.

Each Post must have four words in their posts. Not one, two, or three. four. And Images, numbers, or smilies don't count.

This is the only verbal warning I will be giving this thread. From now on if I notice of the sort I will warn/infract. To be honest I should actually just infract several of you here because the four word rule is posted at the top of the index and should be the most remembered rule but I'm being extremely nice here. Don't ruin it. Thank you and have a good day. ♥

You guys may continue the game from Limanya's post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back