• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what year was your most active year???

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Umm, I think probably 2010...? I'm iffy on dates but it was either 2009 or 2010 where the whole summer I typically averaged ~100 posts a day which was ridiculous. I hope I don't go back to that level because I was probably really annoying.

marcc5m

what
Years
I was on all the time 2011. Same with 2010 other than the two times I got banned. This year I've been on maybe once or twice a week.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
2009, probably. Though, I bet 2010 was close competition. As far as overall posting goes, I guess I'll have to go with 2009 though, since that was when I first got modded and I was just always around.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Last year, I am really busy with school this year, don't really have time to post this year. But now, I finished my Final Year Examinations and I can freely use my computer whenever I like, but not when I get back my results. THE ASIAN PARENTS ARE COMING
I am Asian so yeah.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Despite leaving in October of that year, 2005 would definitely be my busiest year. I joined in April 2004, but had about 3 months of just not going on PC, for whatever reason... then got modded at the end of that year, so my activity must have shot up in account for that. Getting S-modded in 2005 must have bumped up my activity even more around then, meaning that year was probably my busiest. Indeed, I certainly spent so much time on PC back in those days. I'm still kinda active now, but I don't think I'm anywhere as close as my 2005-days, to be honest.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I'll be the ancient rock of this thread and say that the year I joined is probably my most active... Friends back then all posted and that gets you to post a lot too. People that I like are around, and person that I really love was also around, so I was further encouraged to post all the more. I was only in high school back then as well, so I had a lot of time on my hands too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive been more active this year(2012) than I was the year I joined. Last year I didnt go on very much, but Ive gradually become more active here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
2011 without a doubt. I got super active, got modded, and participated/volunteered in as many events as I can. I've been here for 2 1/2 years (as Meganium90), so I can't say much for this year and 2010 since I wasn't all *too* active because of school and irl.

Years
I was fairly active the year I joined (2011) but I guess 2012 took it up a notch.

Maybe 2013 might be even more active for me lol :P

Ice Car

Banned
Years
This year, easily. I've been here for about a month in 2010, a month in 2011, and 3 months in 2012 and I've been posting enough here that people recognize me now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think 2009/2010 might've been my most active years. I was really into ROM hacking and made a bunch of friends to talk to around then. I eventually started losing interest in ROM hacking and the community all together and started becoming less active. I'm starting to become a lot more active now, though. :3

Years
Somewhere between 40-50% of my posts have been from March of this year up until now, so I'd say that 2012 has definitely been my most active year. That's a big contrast to having 1 post over a two year span (Jan. 2008 - Dec. 2009) on my past account.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
2010-2011 was easily my most active year, as by that time I finally got a computer to call my own.

Regarding this forum though, wasn't active very much until 2011-2012 when I remembered that I had a profile on here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
2010 was probably my most inactive year. I made a account on PC on April of that year and forgot about the site for a few months. Came back, and I managed to fit in okay. For the rest of the year, I was normal activity.

2011 took it up a notch quite a bit. I made lots of posts, admittedly low quality couple sentence rushjobs, but I was super active on PC for the entire year, stewing from the release of Black/White. Except for the last few months of the year, when I left as I became interested in other video game franchises.

2012 has been basically the same, although I did take a couple hiatuses during this year, mainly as my interest in Pokemon as a whole started to sway in the first few months of the year.

I think that 2012 is currently my most active year for reasons explained above.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i have been here since a year now..weird that it's been a year and i still feel pretty much as a new member!not sure maybe still didn't use to the place!

there were monthes i wasn't active and others i daily log in though i think i'm not known very well here

Back