• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Awesome work with the Day/Night system actually being proper and real hardware finally working! Definitely what I've been waiting for to get back into playing again.

Years
I'm actually playing this game, just have to beat the rockets in the radio tower at the moment.
I just wanted to say that i really like this remake version of crystal with the emerald rom. One thing that impressed me a lot, was the graphics: not a genius in this sector, but i don't know why, i like them so much, feels like playing the original game but with more life.
The story is much like the original game, and so i can't judge that. I just wanted to say that this hack is coming out pretty well and i'm really enjoying it. Have all my support for it, great job, soon i'll try even your other hack that i only started but haven't continued. Keep the wonderful work ;)

Years
Yeah I have nearly finished the game by now and never found even a slightest bug and yeah I must say we should all salute Diego for that. (Even slightest more cooler than Liquid Crystal) ;)

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
We should always praise hackers as they really put lot of their life in making a hack. Both LC and Crystal Rock in different ways
Everything needs criticism. If it wasn't for criticism, hacks turn to crap because the hacker assumes that everything doesn't have any bugs, nothing is unbalanced, and everything flows well.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
I don't think any hacker thinks like this.
If he/she does, then it's plain arrogance.

Many get missed. It's just the whole thing about having more than one pair of eyes looking at the same thing.

But anyway, back to the subject. I was wondering, since Diego's last post was about codes and such... will there be a merchant that will sell every TM/consumable item there is VERY VERY late in the game for use in postgame? Just curious is all. Yet Another Fire Red Hack had one right before the E4, and it was a neat idea that worked well but this is GSC so it should be in faaaar later.

Last edited:
Years
The above post made me think one thing Diego. I remember a man appears in Goldenrod on wednesday who sells TMs not actually found in the game. Will he be added also or this is already done?

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
The guy that sells flamethrower and other TMs is already in the hack Hunter.
Hey Diego did you made any progress with this hack?
Just being curious

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
Wow i love playing pokemon emerald, This looks like a great modification, ill get feedback after the game!

Years
I bought the Soul Silver version and I'm already in Kanto... still I prefer your version, I can remember my childhood (and there are no Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon ¬¬). c:

Years
Hello its been some time since my last post i tried the GB Player update and i love it like the items icon and dialogues when i turn it on and off xD.

Offtop

Saw ur Portal 2 video on youtube that was some funny **** lol

Found a bug with the GB Player if you turn it on or off very fast (with they SELECT key) when you enter a new area there will be no music at all.
This is fixed simply by entering another area

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Hello.
Firstly sorry for my bad english I from Poland... I using Google Translate in some words...
Very nice hack :) Great idea to remake gbc ver.
I have small bug:
- after passing EliteFour I was in Violet city instead New bark town

And is not possible to find Gastly in Crystal dust... In gbc version gastly appears in Routes 31, 32, and 36, Tin Tower, Sprout Tower in Night
Is to be able to add it to the game? Thx for read this ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
This is not finished yet, right? I don't play unfinished hacks but I shall wait for this because it seems cool.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hello, ehm.. i have a little problem..
After beat Lance in the Pkmn League, After the credits and when i loaded my savegame
I appeared in the Trade Room of the CP :/!
I used the "Walk Through Walls" code from Emerald, but Elm doesn't give me the S.S.Ticket :/
PD: Sorry my bad english, i speak spanish

Cya~

Back