• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lopnis: The appocolypse began quite a while ago, so nobody from before it's beginning should be alive. However, Arceus only began giving out pokespirits maybe half a decade ago. So fairly recently. Your first post could be after having gotten a pokespirit yes.

As far as grammar goes, I'm more concerned with clearly understanding what is being written.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Alright awesome, sorry I just had to ask most pokemon rps I've found have been very stiff about grammar and sentence structure and I'll admit I'm a little bad with punctuation. I'll start working on a SU.

Here is my sign up form

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hope my last post was ok, since my character doesnt know whats going on, hes tried to do the honorable thing to break up the fight lol.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Hello, here is my SU. Hope everything is in order! Let me know if anything needs to be tweaked before I jump into the story :]

Spoiler:

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
No worries, tbh i didnt fully understand the situation, and as i only said like one thing, you couldnt really make out much more unless you saw the dust clouds as i landed :P and lets see how everyone else reacts :)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Lmao I admit I brushed over your post also Zagan. I'm glad I checked the OOC and read every post. Regardless I definately wasn't expecting that.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
lol, no worries, i like keeping things interesting :) and i hope i didnt tread on anyones toes with that :P

Dawn

Years
@Lopnis: Even I make plenty of mistakes regarding syntax in writing.

Everything seems to be in order. I would however remind you that humanity has suffered primarily due to hunger, not nukes. Since most plant life is partially edible at best (See: fruits, nuts, berries) Sinnoh is still rather pretty to look at, if not disturbingly devoid of non-plant life. Just something to keep in mind. You're approved, and may begin posting when you wish.

@ytfeL: You are also approved. Your personality section was a tad short, but your opening post was good and the rest of your SU satisfactory. So I chose to ignore it.

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Sorry for the length of the personality bit, I have been working on the SU half from home and half from work so some of the quality fell through the floorboards :/ I promise you won't have to ignore my short-comings much more in the future :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
So it's more dystopian than post apocalyptic, a lot of things may be broken or dirtied but the world as a whole is still in okay shape.

Dawn

Years
@Lopnis: I suppose you could say that yes. If you consider the borderline extinction of all sentient life I suppose. o3o

@ytfeL: Good to hear. :P

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@Lopnis: I suppose you could say that yes. If you consider the borderline extinction of all sentient life I suppose. o3o

Sounds depressing when you put it like that.

Also Yellow, if I may, what condition are other cities in the region? It only just came to mind because I just assumed everywhere else was mostly deserted.

Years
I assumed everywhere else was deserted due to the fact that the 3 mentioned cities were the thriving cities around Mt. Cornet which is now a very important area (more so then it was) for the Sinnoh region.

I imagine that the cities are still there in as rough as shape, if not worse, then the main areas of the RP. Probably a good hideout if nothing else.

Dawn

Years
@dcjboi: Ghost towns, maybe with a few anti-social stragglers, but they'd be in even worse conditions than the regular towns and would likely be complete messes, with some buildings no longer intact.

@lopnis: Yup! I would advise that everyone find another RPer to interact with however.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Well, there's a huge group of Yellow's characters, one of mine + his band of misfits, and now Kezius' pair of users. If you'd prefer less of a crowd, I can set up my Kirlia or Froslass user for an interaction since they're not doing anything.

Back