• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerial Aces- The Flying Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Which Pokemon do you think shouldn't have been Flying Types?

well it would be ....
Spoiler:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Which Pokemon do you think shouldn't have been Flying Types?

I mentioned a few while I was giving an answer to the previous question, so here they are again:
On the other side, Doduo - Dodrio actually shouldn't be flying types at all because I don't think they can fly. But then again, ostriches are considered birds too, so yeah. I don't even have a clue why Gyarados was made a Flying type instead of a Dragon. Mantine is kinda weird too, not if it's a flying fish but I have never seen a ray jump out of the water to fly.

I also agree with Castwand2, Jumpluff should have been made a Flying type either. I think the most it can do, regarding to Flying, would be jumping long distances, but otherwise I don't see any real reason for it to be Flying.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
It's not the best, but here you go. :)
first userbar!!! :) :) :)
it is awesome!!!

well it would be ....
Spoiler:

I mentioned a few while I was giving an answer to the previous question, so here they are again:

I also agree with Castwand2, Jumpluff should have been made a Flying type either. I think the most it can do, regarding to Flying, would be jumping long distances, but otherwise I don't see any real reason for it to be Flying.
i agree with both of you
Spoiler:

New Topic :
Everyone! Post your fave flying type pics!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
I know this does not relate to the current topic, but I would like to thank Castwand2 for using the user bar I made. :D

Here is one of my favorite pictures! (Of course it had to involve Ducklett, why would you think otherwise?) XD

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I know this does not relate to the current topic, but I would like to thank Castwand2 for using the user bar I made. :D

Here is one of my favorite pictures! (Of course it had to involve Ducklett, why would you think otherwise?) XD

Spoiler:

kjfglhg oh man, I want to hug it till its happy again ;; Poor Ducklett :( But it really is a super cute Pokemon <3 I just get kinda annoyed by it since seeing the Ducklett trio in the anime. :3

Some Flying types I've always loved are the Gligar family. I find their designs very interesting and they're very useful Pokemon. I think the picture below highlights how good they look seeing as they don't even need an impressive background to look good. I particularly like the way they use their tails to propel themselves into the air for flight.

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Spoiler:
i would also like to thank Castwand2 and you for using the userbar!!
cute pic <3

kjfglhg oh man, I want to hug it till its happy again ;; Poor Ducklett :( But it really is a super cute Pokemon <3 I just get kinda annoyed by it since seeing the Ducklett trio in the anime. :3

Some Flying types I've always loved are the Gligar family. I find their designs very interesting and they're very useful Pokemon. I think the picture below highlights how good they look seeing as they don't even need an impressive background to look good. I particularly like the way they use their tails to propel themselves into the air for flight.

Spoiler:
i have agree with u about the Gligar family.
awesome pic!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
I feel like making another user bar. :P What Pokemon/evolution line would you guys like?

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
I really like the little Ducklett, even if it's a little sad. I want to hug it so bad and that picture only made me love it more.
Lugia is an awesome Pokémon indeed. I've never specifically cared for it, I only caught it once in Crystal, but I guess it's pretty neat.

Great you're making another userbar Katero, but is it possible that 'Aerial' is spelled 'Aeiral' in your current userbar? It could be my tired eyes or the fact that I wear glasses, but I was wondering if it was possible.

I would upload a picture of a Braviary, seeing as it is my favorite Flying Pokémon, but I'm having some trouble doing that so I'll leave that to your imagination.

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Great you're making another userbar Katero, but is it possible that 'Aerial' is spelled 'Aeiral' in your current userbar? It could be my tired eyes or the fact that I wear glasses, but I was wondering if it was possible.

You're right. Silly me. I SHALL FIX IT!

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Update:

My editing software currently is being a poopyhead so it may take a while for the userbars. :/

Years
@Avishka Love those pics, especially this one:

Spoiler:

I love the Shiny Ducklett, it happened to be my first Shiny on Global Pokedex Plus. He's a Swanna now.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
@Avishka Love those pics, especially this one:

Spoiler:

I love the Shiny Ducklett, it happened to be my first Shiny on Global Pokedex Plus. He's a Swanna now.
it is one of my fave pic!! <3

New Topics :
Which flying type has the best shiny sprite?
and
vote for Pokemon of the Week

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hard choice... I barely actually know any :c But from memory a shiny Gliscor is light blue and this looks absolutely amazing. It's always been my favourite shiny Pokemon and I think the sky-blue colour really suits it. <3

Tailow! It's a classic Flying type that needs a whole lot of love imo. I adore it both design wise and personality wise and I think it's very deserving of the PotW spot. It really highlights the bravery and determination that's a common trait to 90% of the Flying types we train.

Years
New Topics :
and

I love Shiny Sigilyph, it looks really quirky and cute in those colors.

For my POTW submission, I'm going with:

469.gif

Yanmega is one of the few Bug-types I actually like, it takes a while to learn good moves but once it acquires Air Slash and Bug Buzz it can really do some damage. Not to mention it has neat abilities and Jessie's Yanmega in the anime made me start loving it (in every game where I owned one it had to be female so I had my own version of Jessie's Yanmega).

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Vote for PoTW :
Yanmega - 1
Tailow - 1
Articuno - 1
My vote goes to :
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.