• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
Anybody have some PROPERLY SIZED Black/White water autotiles? I can NOT find any...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
I need a 480x320 map of Kanto that has the cities/towns/etc matching up to a 30x20 grid.
I have found a larger map, and I can resize it, however I cannot alter the image so that it matches the grid.

Could anyone please help me with this?

Edit: And by maps I mean town/wall maps.
I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me out here.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I need a 480x320 map of Kanto that has the cities/towns/etc matching up to a 30x20 grid.
I have found a larger map, and I can resize it, however I cannot alter the image so that it matches the grid.

Could anyone please help me with this?
Try to copy the maps from Curt's Region Starter Kit.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Where to find a complete DP Tileset?

Hello! I really like to updatr my game with DP graphics, and I see a lot of people using them. But, I can't find a complete set, snd I'm confused about how to rip sprites. ; o; Can you guys help?

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I'm new to the forums and am on mobile. Thanks for the link, though you seem pretty mad?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Hey, I don't really know where to put these, but I'm sure they've been requested here before, so here are my DPPT/HGSS styled Red and Green back sprites I made for PokeMMO but since they've updated to an actual clothing avatar system they're kind of useless there.

Give me credit if you use them.

2zf4vn4.png

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday

Attachments

• OWKantoF.png
    OWKantoF.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 31
  • OWJohtoF.png
    OWJohtoF.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 26

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Attached the front sprites for Kanto and Johto pokémon. All done by Coronis.

These are good, but they're too small. They need to be twice the size in order to look good in-game.

I can't double the size in Photoshop, though, because it gets fuzzy.

Thanks though. If you have a solution to the fuzziness, that'd be nice :)

Back