• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Uhh...why the anonomousity?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Still waiting to see that male Jynx right now.
At your service:
20130401215202.png

Did not have the shiny version of myself, though...

Oshy

♩♫♩
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
This whole 'everyone a pokemon' thing is getting annoying, lol

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
This is a real pain in the butt when you're trying to get someone signed up for your tournament but can't see who it is.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
LOL THAT'S AWRSOME. APRIL FOOLS MAN.

Edit: ommmmg shiny Altaria

Edit 2: awww Slaking

Edit 3: Omanyte

Edit 4: Ugh less stop

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Beldum... takedowntakedowntakedowntakedowntakedown

Oh shoot now I'm Exegutor?

Oh I get it we're all Ditto

Or Mew

Potato chips

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
I like this one, but trolling with Leroux since I was apart of it last year was so much funner. As usual I logged on to PC today expecting them to do something and waiting to see peoples surprised responses like they are completely obviously as to what today is.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I think this is quite excellent because you don't know who has posted, and where they have posted. Gives it the "mystery" feel in different threads and discussions on PC XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
To everyone complaining about trying to get someone signed up in something:

Either require a username in the sign up or just click their profile. Extra clicks won't hurt you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's fun to guess who's who and then check your answers against their profiles...

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I just noticed this yesterday afternoon. My first reaction went sort of like "...What? I'm a Rayquaza now? A shiny one? Oh, now I'm a Lucario."

I don't get it. It's silly, I have to admit. But now I'm starting to get a bit fed up with it. It only lasts a day, so no worries.

Back