• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Maybe characters can jump off of the ledge.
and psyduck007 i'm sorry but that is spam and rules are rules.
*reports*

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
A small update for you guys.
outlinedandindexedhiita2.png

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
maybe his pants should be a bit more up.
It looks like he has a tall body but dwarf legs.
but the hair is cool though.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
awesome script megiddo.
but i'm just wondering..... in what "mission" will that be used?
will there be a mailbox that says "look on the front side" like in mystery dungeon or will there be a couple of people when a certain script occurs and you have to talk to them from one side?

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
That is just a script thatb deals with randomization. It dosen't depend on which side you talk to it on, It is just random. That's how it is. Looks great Megiddo! BOL!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Its good to hear that you are well again blaster.
you are a great spriter from what i see.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
you aren't our leader and it takes a long time to complete it, what with the scripting,fixing,bug finding/destroying,and other stuff.
but thank you for the comments.
and megiddo i will hold off SL city since i can't remember much information about it.
but if you want another map done i will be willing to help.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
Are you using the Juans Trainer Editor?
That happens to me whenever I change a name with that editor
Try changing hs name with PET.

Last edited:

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
question: is the hack actaully called "Pokemon:Top Secret" or is that just a working title, so that you can reveal the real title later?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Hey, I just started hacking pokemon saterday, but I'm a great PSP hacker, (Ive been hacking my PSP for about 8 months, so im pretty experienced in the hacking scene) and I think I'll catch onto this way faster then I did for PSP hacking (and that only took me 2-3 weeks), so if you want help I'll gladly help ya on this, I think that this has a good story line by what you mentioned, and if your willing to teach me I think I'll get it in a few hours with some help... so just reply and if you'd like me to help, I'll do what I can...

Back