• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alteration Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
~Prologue~​
Pokemon and Humans are sometimes like fire and water. Or ground in flesh. Or eletricity and flesh. I'm sure you have the point. And yet, despite all the differences, we team together to reach our goals and trample over our opponents. We've put aside our problems and help each other with them.

Unfortunatly, there are still some things Pokemon and Humans can't agree with, the Pokeball issue being one of them. Humans don't understand many of the Pokemon ways, and Pokemon don't understand many of the Humans' customs and traditions. They lead different lives, although they live together.

~Plot~​

You are travling with your clostest Pokemon, your best friend. Unfortunatly, you get in a huge fight over something, and can't seem to settle it. But, your fight is cut short because Jirachi appeares, tired of the arguing. Theres a bright flash, and you lose conciousness.

When you awake you find that you arn't feeling yourself. Neither is your Pokemon companion. You've switched bodies, and now must try to travel throughout Hoenn acting as though you're normal beings.

Of course, this proves to be a diffucult task; your Pokemon doesn't want to betray its own kind by stuffing them in a pokeball, and you have no idea how to fight. Thankfully, Pokemon can still understand Pokespeech, and you can still talk. You must now guide each other through the strange world of Hoenn, catching and traning Pokemon, battling and defeating foes, gaining badges, hopefully beating the Elite Four, all while acting as normal as possible.

~~~​

We'll all meet close by on route 101, just out of Littleroot Town, just after the alteration. You find that the same thing has happened to a few other trainers, and decided to join together.

Your path is not as easy as most other trainers. The Pokemon in your body must learn how to eat with silverwear, walk on two legs, read, act as a human. You must learn how to hunt for food, battle, identifye things by their smell, all those little things.

~~~​

Profile~ Human
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Other:

Profile~ Pokemon
Name:
Species:
Description:
Other:

RP Sample:

Thats all! I'm hoping on making a second one to this, so your perticapation is greatly appreciated!!

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Profile~ Human
Name: Kyta
Personality:Calm and collected. Can get annoyed pretty easily.
Description: A tall girl with reddish hair tied into a long braid. She wears jeans and a top with a large, pink ♀ on it.
Other: She used to breed Pokemon, but passed that down to her younger sister. Her tavel companion is her favorite Pokemon.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Sunny
Species: Espeon
Description: A regular Espeon. However, the tip of her tail is black, and so are the tips of her ears. All four of her paws are black, as well.
Other: She was evolved at night, but strangely, she didn't evolve into an Umbreon. Perhaps because it was when the sun was just beginning to rise. This probably explains her strange markings.

RP Sample: Kyta blinks, yawning. Oh, what a terrible night it was, yesterday. She and her Pokemon had fought about something, something terrible, but she couldn't recall. There was a blinding flash and...and...oh, she couldn't place her finger on it. She woke up, that's all she could remember. Kyta gets up, looking down. Strange, she didn't recall the ground being so close, nor that she had little black paws...
She recoils. No, this wasn't supposed to be! She yowls, turning around, staring face to face with...herself.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Profile~ Human
Name: Kat
Personality: Kat is a generally happy girl. She has her ups and downs, but is usually bright and sunny. When it comes to battles, however, she is very serious.
Description: Kat has brown hair exactly like the FR/LG girl, but thinner. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears a white skirt that comes up about halfway between her knees and waist. She wears thigh-high wite boots and a black tank top.
Other: N/A

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Paine
Species: Meowth
Description: Normal Meowth, but with a black metal band around her tail. (like Gatomon...^^;;)
Other: Has been with Kat since the first day she started her journey.

RP Sample: Hmm...you've seen my RP. Do I still have to post this? (If I do, it's fine n.n)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
No, Kat, you don't have to. ^_^ Both of you are accepted.

Profile~ Human
Name: Saphira
Personality: Saphira is a bit of a loner. She doesn't talk to people that often, unless they speak to her. She trusts Pokemon more than humans by a long shot. She is very idependant, and it takes a long time to get to know her. But, if they do, they might find she is a sweet and loyal friend, who sometimes acts a bit hyper.
Description: Saphira has deep sapphire eyes which always seem to be hiding something. Her hair is golden brown and reaches the middle of her back. She is well tanned, and wears a lot of blue and black, such as a black tank and baggy jeans. On her hands are fingerless gloves, and around her neck is a silver chain that she never takes off.
Other:

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Izumi
Species: Eevee
Description: Izumi is a white Eevee with skyblue eyes.
Other: Izumi and Saphira are like yin and yang. They are complete opposites, and yet they're best friends.

RP Sample: I think I can handle this... XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
O_O Finally, an RP involving pokemon and humans in equal depth without being pokemorph.

Profile~ Human
Name: Robert
Personality: Crazy, not hyper, but strange. His personality seems to shift from active, and purposeful, o cold, calm, and cunning.
Description: Wearing a black leather trenchcoat, jeans, and a simple T-shirt, he wasn't one to care much about style, with hazel eyes, and brwn hair that is already showing signs of greying, even though he's only a teenager.
Other: Studies Kempo karate, but has messed around with a freestyle of fighting loosely based on it.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Diviath
Species: Machoke
Description: Your typical mahoke, but with several scars across his body.
Other: Diviath once belonged to Robert's mother, and he inheritted him when his mother took up a position as a gym leader.

RP Sample: Do I really need to fill this out? If you want me to, I will, but I think that you know I'm good enough.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
No, Shiney, you don't need to. I've seen you RP before.

O_O Finally, an RP involving pokemon and humans in equal depth without being pokemorph.
Yeah, it just came to mind: What if Pokemon and Humans switched places?

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Profile~ Human
Name:Emily Mueller
Personality:Brave and frielndly. She will do anything for her closest friends. Just watch out! She has a bad temper!
Description:Blonde hair,blue eyes, 5'2",black shirt with flames,jean shorts tattered at the ends, blue sneakers
Other:None

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Flare
Species:Charizard
Description: Purple-blue Charizard with a scar across her eyes,metal band on tail, violet eyes, and a black tinted falme on her tail.
Other: None

Rp Sample: Well, I'm in a Rp with you but if you want, I'll post one.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Pynpfan, you don't have to put a sample. I've seen you RP, so, you're in. Just keep it detailed.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Pick me! *falls down*

Profile~ Human
Name:Amy
Personality:Very thoughtful; she's kind, but prefers the company of Pokemon to the company of people.
Description:Bluish-green eyes, dark brown hair, glasses, and some clothes she randomly grabbed from her closet at the last minute.
Other:She is just a beginning trainer, and no one seems to believe in her. She does not share her thoughts for fear of them being ridiculed.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Piki
Personality:Bold, daring, outgoing, friendly.
Description: Clear sky-blue eyes and a solemn facial expression that hides his fun-loving nature.
Other:Has an unusual ability to communicate telepathically.

RP Sample: Amy stared off into the forest, Piki on her lap. She wondered what was beyond this wood, and yet, at the same time, she knew. The world was out there, just waiting for her. It reminded Amy of a saying she had heard once: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Did she want to take that single step?

<Let's go in,> said Piki with a telepathic yawn. <I'm hungry for dinner.>

With one last look at the forest, Amy turned back toward town, put Piki on her shoulder, and began heading home.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Accepted, Pika-mew. And, if any of my future RPs require RP samples, you don't have to fill them out. Now, if a few more people join, we'll start.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
JOIN PEOPLE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*has gone mute* Sorry, I'm just so excited! This is going to be a great RP. I'm sure of it!

Last edited:

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
Years
Profile~ Human

Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru (Crys for short)

Personality: She's shy and optimistic- loves to dream and space out often. Though that may be true, most of the time she has her feet firmly planted on the ground. She's an awesome cook, and likes the sense of adventure and following her dreams. Crys prefers to go on an adventure with her friends rather than stay in her home alone.

Description: Her eyes are a devastating midnight blue with a hint of sapphire and a tint of icy blue. Her figure is rather cat-like and her skin is of a creamy sun kissed color. Her hair is long, stopping at mid-back; pure white was the color with polished silver undertones. Her clothes consist of a white and black sleeveless shirt with an icy blue diamond in the center, matching arm warmers held up by crystal bangles- black denim flared jeans, icy blue tinted shades, icy blue sneakers with black and silver glitter laces, and an ebony sun visor.

Other: She was finally liberated from her home when she was fifteen. She had her Pokemon since she was ten- out of an egg was a Ralts.

Profile~ Pokemon

Name: Serenity

Species: Kirlia (Shoot. Some else has Espeon- and I don't like coping others)

Description: Her legs and "hair" is ebony black in color whereas her eyes and "horns" are icy blue. The rest of her is pure white.

Other: I don't know....

RP Sample: ((I'll just do a scene from when Crys turned fifteen and when Serenity was only a Ralts.))

In a small house sat a teenage girl. Her midnight blue eyes that were usually dull and dreary were now filled with delight and excitement. She was turning fifteen. Her family promised her that she could finally seek adventure once she turned that age. 'Oh joy!' thought the girl finally getting to travel after five years of waiting. As she made her way to the door, someone blocked it. It was her mother.

"Mom, why are you blocking the door? You promised that I get to go on my journey once I turn fifteen! You promised!" She whined.

The mother sighed. "I know, but I couldn't let you leave the house-"

Crys interrupted. "But why?! You promised I could go!"

"-without your darling Ralts." She held up a luxury ball engraved with the name 'Serenity'.

Crys paused for a moment. How can she be so stupid?! She was so psyched up about traveling and seeing new places that she almost forgot her prized Pokemon- Serenity. The girl quickly grabbed the pokeball in embarrassment and pulled in for a tight embrace. As she pulled away from the hug, her eyes was filled with tears of joy, being held back.

"Bye mom. I'll be sure to call." The girl with long silver hair walked out the door and headed to the forest.

An hour later, Crys was marching rather slowly through the forest, taking in the fresh air and wonderful scenery. The girl loved it out here, she felt so alive. It was better than the city- where the air was filled with smog. Out here was uplifting, the air fresh the breeze caressing her delicate skin. As she pulled out her pokeball she decided her Pokemon should take in the air as well. The black and gold sphere opened up and a bright flash of white light came from it. The light took a form of a discolored Ralts. It's usually green ?hair? is now a dark ebony while the horns is icy blue. The Ralts cocked it's head as it never really seen a forest before. The feeling Pokemon smiled as the breeze was blown against it's white skin- the feeling was great.

~*(Ah, the great outdoors- how nice it is to be out of that city. So you finally turned fifteen?)*~ The Ralts spoke telepathically. She could talk and Crys would of understood her, but she like talking in her head much better.

'Yeah I know the feeling and yes I did turn fifteen.' Thought the trainer, knowing that the Pokemon is listening. She smiled warmly, stopping in the middle of the forest and sat down on the grass. ?We should rest here for a while and enjoy the scenery.?

~*(I hear you on that idea, Crys!)*~ Sitting down on her trainer's lap, letting the sun bounce off their skin, looking up through the tree tops staring at the cloudless sky. What a great day to be outside.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Name: David Eddy
Personality: Hot headed, rash, and fairly wierd, David likes trying to make people laugh, and he loves to joke around about everything. He isn't exactly a violent person, as he hates to fight, but he doesn't like being picked on or attacked either.
Description: 5'11" and has short red hair and sky blue eyes. David wears a black t-shirt with a white pokeball shape imprinted on the upper front section, and he wears a pair of navy blue jeans with black running shoes. He is also medium built.
Other: Is a Pokemon trainer, as well as a Coordinator.

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Skit
Species: Skitty
Description: Looks very similar to a regular Skitty, but she is a bit smaller, and has a white star on her back.
Other:

RP Sample: Must I? ^^;;

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
No, Yukito, you don't have to. All of you are accepted. I'm braindead right now, so whoever wants to start can- remember, we're just waking up and finding ourselves in our companion's body.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Profile- Human
Name: Max Hunter (can be called just Max)
Personality: Weird... can sometimes have sudden mood changes. Likes to always make jokes... even if they make laugh or they suck.
Description: Blue eyes and black hair with a weird anime hairstyle. Wears all black... including gloves and a long coat.
Other:

Profile- Pokemon
Name: Lightning
Species: Pikachu
Description: A normal Pikachu.
Other:

RP Sample: Day 76 since first step into the cave, current status: lost and in danger of be harmed/injured or even killed by hostile creatures.

Since Mat lost the map, we have just started get scared by spooky sounds and noises coming from nowhere. I still don't think that the thing we saw yesterday was a REAL dragon. It just had the wings with holes, and yet, it still could fly. He chased us all the way here... apparently, a really dark point. I think bats are everywhere... but their sounds can be heard. I'm writing this thanks by the moon that is outside. But we can't escape... it is too high for jumping.

I will write this like if I would describing everything now... I heard noises...but... something is getting near... the walls just show a shadow coming each second faster. Wait... it is the dragon. Mat is fighting with him... I hear noises... I hear Mat asking for help while he is being brutally killed by that thing. I can't hear Mat anymore... this is possibly my last sentence... the dragon is just above me... at least his head... Good bye ...

Max Hun

(Sorry... it may look like if it comes from a sick mind... but I just have millions of dragons in my mind... can't get off from them).

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I have half an hour ago edited my post... sorry to not make this post, but I'm posting in the RP Lounge at the same time. Well... I have edited my post as you can see...so... I'm just waiting.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Profile~ Human
Name: Kiri
Personality: Shy, but very smart, and loyal.
Description: Tall, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a blue sweatshirt and jeans.
Other:

Profile~ Pokemon
Name: Kitt
Species: eevee
Description: A normal eevee, but with a lighter coat.
Other: Was a gift for Kiri when they were both newborns. She is almost like a sister to her trainer.

RP Sample: Kiri crawled out from under her covers, yawning. She looked out the window-a great sunny day, good. Sunlight always lifted her spirits. She looked down and noticed that her pillow seemed huge, and she felt awfully warm. She had never noticed how loud the downstairs TV was, either. She looked over at her mirror. Kitt was gazing back at her. "AAUGH!" She cried, falling from her bed. Her voice wasn't any different (thank goodness!), but her body sure was. She couldn't remember this happening-she just remembered that she was having a fight over something with Kitt while sitting in bed, and then there was a power surge or something..

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Accepted, RE. We can begin!!

Ic: Izumi groaned, sitting up. She was out in the middle of the forest, and the sun was just beginnning to rise. The sky was painted a pale pink color. Izumi smiled, welcoming the new day.

"Hey, Saphi-HOLY CRAP!!" Izumi shouted, jumping. before her lay her body. Izumi scrambled to her feet, circling around it. The white Eevee lay unmoving. The first thought that cam to her was: Am I dead?! She looked down at herself. The was a long moment of scilence. "Oh.... my.... God...." Isumi let out a piercing scream, and the Eevee woke up.

Saphira sat down, with her eyes still closed, wondering why on earth someone was screaming at this hour. "Ah, shuddap!!" She yelled, but it came out differently. She was still speaking with words, but they were a higher pitch than usual. Confused, she opened up her eyes, and was met with the same puzzled expression. She was gazing at herself.

They both screamed in unision, backing away from each other. "I'm you!!!" The two shouted, wide-eyed. They had switched bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back