• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon QUARTZ BETA 3 - Now without phimfanums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
Years
The third BETA of POK?MON QUARTZ is ready to download! Go to Pokemon Revolution and click in the link under the description of the game, "descargar Beta 3". If you want to see some snapshots, go to the info about the hack in the same webpage, where you can also find info in spanish that you could translate if you wish to (or read if you speak spanish, of course).

This one reaches to White port city (lilycove), has all the 202 pokedex descriptions and some pokemon icons. It also has some cool scripts and the appearance of a new symbol language that you might be able to understand in the next beta. The zip has a picture, as the previous ones, and... NEW! a map of CORNA with the caves and such. Wnjoy, and tell what do you think about!

AcCiDeNT

Years
great, this is becoming a great hack... wait it's already a great hack, keep up the good work on it it's looking great, um i just played it and the fireegg has a huge glitch in it, the back is all messed up and it looks like the groudon thing, the pokemon you changed with groudon or something... you should check into that.. also you've gave me some motivation to keep going with my hack! thank you! lol

Last edited:

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
Years
I'll check the problem with firegg. That is new for me...

If you find other problems, tell me. I really hope it isn't a buggy beta as 2.0... However, I've checked it and worked perfectly. Well, if you want to know how is it going to continue, what will happen to some things -for example, the safari zone which is closed-, etc, you -don't- know where I am -but you can leave a message.

Last edited:

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
Years
I've just read about another problem and I want to know if you had the same. In white JNG, near the STAR TEMPLE, there's a scientific. As a person told me, If you walk to the right near the trees the game crashes. It also crashes -as he told me- after crossing the pond, after defeating the birdkeeper. I think it is because a CUT tree isn't loaded properly, because in the spots that has error hasn't any item. Have you got that error?

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
Years
AcCiDeNT said:
nope, i stopped playing it after it messed up, it crashed completely the screen goes white now lol, it might be because of my rom though, what version is this of? ruby?
Use a CLEAN ENGLISH RUBY ROM.

Remember the bug I menctioned before? it's because the bush tree has as movement value 77/4D, which doesn't exist, so the game crashes. I dunno how could this happen or when, but it's there, and a new beta will be released soon. Meanwhile you can correct it with AM or EM by putting a 1 in its movement. Sorry :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2005
I can`t play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I can`t play thanks to error 404(what ever that is)and my friend won`t stop bragging about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rambo: I know karte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back