• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone....

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2015
Hi...i am blaze. I like playing pokemon games. I started playing pokemon games from past 7 or 8 months and completed number of hacks. Some of my favorite pokemon includes charizard,infernape,tyranitar. My favourite legendarys are kyuram,dialga and lugia an my favourite pokemon type is fire. Since i am new here i hope i will find friends and good quality pokemon hacks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It seems like you joined a few months ago but barely made your first post here! Nevertheless, welcome aboard! <3

You'll find great hacks at the Hacks Showcase section of the forums, where you can download great hacks such as Snakewood, Flora Sky, and Ash Gray. There's so many of them. :D All of them are made by our own members here, so be sure to give them lots of kudos :D

Have fun and I'll be sure to see ya around! Stick around too! See ya!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Heya Bl@ze, that's one username you've got there~! Welcome to PC, the greatest place for us Pokefans~! MidnightShine here, a pleasure to meet you~

So, PC for hacks~? I used to play them but not that much now. They're easily founded here, you can't miss them~! Oh, you like Fire types~? There should be a Pokemon Club that's dedicated to Fire types here, why not join some other clubs while you're at it~

PC has lots of other stuff to offer other than hacks~ From the latest Pokemon B2W2 to fun, party-like games at Other Trivia, there should be something that suits you, that's a PC guarantee~! Drop by the Adoption Center & have a look, you'll find out more about it there~

Don't be shy, get your name out there & be a star~! We can chat sometime, all you gotta do is shoot me a VM at my page, a friend request will do too~ Our staff members are also here to help those in trouble.

Enjoy PC~

~Mid~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey there Blaze :D! Welcome to PC,hope you're finding this place great so far! So if I might ask you're a recent Pokemon fan correct :3? It's alright if you're new to the wonders of Pokemon there are old and new fans here to talk and discuss with :3!

If you're interested in seeing some amazing hacks in my opinion,maybe go to the ROM Hacking section and check out the subforum titled 'The Showcase'. It has all these different hacks with interesting storylines and creative plots.

A fan of Charizard,Infernape and Tyranitar I hear :3? They're all powerful and admirable in my opinion so I share your love of them too.If you're interested in fire-types,there is an official fire-type club located in Pokemon Clubs :3 You might want to take a peek at it,I'd say it would be huge amounts of fun :D.

Here at PC, you'll get heaps of friends in the snap of a finger. We're all friendly and fun to talk to so don't feel shy to have a chat with anyone. If you don't mind why not just say more about yourself? It would aid us to help you find friends with your interests and I'm sure you'd have great times with them. It's optional of course,so you decide alright :3?

I'm Rainbow by the way Blaze, I like Arcanines,Altarias,Furrets and Gulpins for various reasons.Feel free to VM or PM me for any reason and if you need help ask a staff member :3. Well have fun here Blaze,enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2015
I like the fact that all if the members here are friendly. By the way,leaf storm i have already played pokemon ash gray and flora sky i will try snakewood. I posted here after sime months because if my bad internet connection
Midnight shine,i will take a look at the fire club now..
Rainbow arcanine,yes this is a great place to discuss and play pokemon games...charizard,infernape and tyranitar are strong thats why i like them.
Thanks all..

Years
Hey there, Blaze! Your favorite Pokemon are quite popular amongst Pokemon fans, and for a good reason. They're really great to use in the games! Welcome to PC. <3

If you like fire types, I also recommend the fire-type fanclub; I'm sure the members would appreciate having another dedicated fan join up. n_n There's heaps of things to participate in on PC other than clubs though, so hope you stick around for a long while to come. I played Flora Sky and Snakewood but not Ash Gray, so maybe I should give that a try next weekend, perhaps. It seems like a good game and I adore hacks myself. :D

But anyway, it was great meeting you! I assume you've already checked out the main forum rules and such, so I'll end this by saying I hope you have a great time here. Feel free to contact me if you need any help at all~!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2015
Hi cirno, i highly recommend playing pokemon ash gray it has the first 82 episodes of pokemon anime cartoon.. The only thing i didnt like was that pikachu dont follow us but instead stay in its pokeball...

Years
Hi...i am blaze. I like playing pokemon games. I started playing pokemon games from past 7 or 8 months and completed number of hacks. Some of my favorite pokemon includes charizard,infernape,tyranitar. My favourite legendarys are kyuram,dialga and lugia an my favourite pokemon type is fire. Since i am new here i hope i will find friends and good quality pokemon hacks.

Hi Blaze, and welcome.

PC is an active community, with loads of members and everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum. Since you've only been playing the games recently, I take it you're only new to Pokemon? Oh, and Infernape is actually one of my fave starters (it's my fave Fire-type starter!) and I do love Kyurem's new formes in Black 2 & White 2.

Also, have you checked out the Emulation board yet? It has loads of hacks you can check out, just remember to read the section's rules first since it is a tricky board to navigate.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact a staff member.

- Hikari10

Pinta77

Welcome =) As far as Pokemon hacks go, I'd recommend checking out Pokemon Jupiter Version. It's incomplete, and some of the cities look suspiciously close to ones from Ruby/Sapphire, however there are a lot of neat and unique things in that hack that make it worth playing.

Anyway, hope you enjoy Pokecommunity.

Years
Hey there Blaze. Yay, Tyranitar is one of my favourites too. Go check out the Emulation section for Pokemon hacks, I'm sure you'll find some really good ones there. Anyway, enjoy your stay and if you want any help, drop me a line.

Back