• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just poppin' by again!! Boss-squirtle-man, at your service. I love looking for little geeky pokémon stuffs on the interwebs. When I find cool things, I'd love to share!

Hello Boss, welcome to the community!

As Nymph stated, why not tell us a bit more about you so we can show you possible sections you might be interested in? Is there a fave Pokemon, generation or game you like the best? Are you also into other aspects of Pokemon like the anime and TCG? No matter what kind of fan you are we'll accept any Pokemon fan no matter how long they've been fans for. Enjoy your time here and I do hope to see ya around!

- Hikari

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
I actually made a thread already, but hello everyone
I recently joined this forum and I just want to have a great time in here
BTW, the Team Flare Admin does look like Pitbull

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
He certainly does. xD lmao, and coincidentally I just battled him not too long ago. xD

Welcome, nonetheless...and happy valentines day!~ I know you will have fun on PC, it's such a great community! Feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna talk & stuff. Always up for a convo :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've seen your thread, but haven't gotten the chance to welcome you, sadly. Ah well, no biggie--I'll do it now. n__n Welcome to PokéCommunity, Talon. It's really nice to meet you! Yes, I have to agree; the guy does look a lot like Pitbull, haha. Haven't actually noticed it first, though. Anyhow, enjoy your stay here!

Years
I actually made a thread already, but hello everyone
I recently joined this forum and I just want to have a great time in here
BTW, the Team Flare Admin does look like Pitbull

I already welcomed you via your thread but hey wouldn't hurt for me to do it here too.

Anyways, hi there Talon, I sure hope you are having fun at PC so far. And yeah I do agree with what your signature said, the male Team Flare Admins really do look like Pitbull, makes me laugh I have to say. Well, have fun and I'll continue to see you around!

- Hikari

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome aboard, Sloman~ Hope you're enjoying the forums so far! Go on and see what's out there. You'll love it! See ya around :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome! Glad to see you join, Sloman. :] Say, what aspect of Pokémon are you interested in, exactly? Id the games? Anime, perhaps? Maybe TCG?

Years
Hey all From NJ here. I love to hack the pokemon games and make everyone do weird stuff. After researching and doing most of the glitches in Pokemon R/B/Y, FR/LG and Both Versions of G/S. I am currently in the process of making my first full game hack called Pokemon USA! I have a great idea for it and if anybody wants to help me, with making it or hashing out the storyline I'll be grateful.

I have the idea posted on the Quick storyline idea thread under Progression Hacks in the Emulation and Roms section. Thanks for any help or feedback. Sorry I can't post links.

Years
Hey all From NJ here. I love to hack the pokemon games and make everyone do weird stuff. After researching and doing most of the glitches in Pokemon R/B/Y, FR/LG and Both Versions of G/S. I am currently in the process of making my first full game hack called Pokemon USA! I have a great idea for it and if anybody wants to help me, with making it or hashing out the storyline I'll be grateful.

I have the idea posted on the Quick storyline idea thread under Progression Hacks in the Emulation and Roms section. Thanks for any help or feedback. Sorry I can't post links.

Heya jjf3 and welcome!

Glad to see you joined because ROM hacks tend to bring in loads of newbies and the Emulation & ROM Hacking board is definitely worth checking out, the resident mods there, karatekid552 and DrFuji are there if you need help. And you do need 15 posts before sharing links but we have loads of places to post so you'll reach 15 soon enough.

Have fun here, and I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Years
Heya jjf3 and welcome!

Glad to see you joined because ROM hacks tend to bring in loads of newbies and the Emulation & ROM Hacking board is definitely worth checking out, the resident mods there, karatekid552 and DrFuji are there if you need help. And you do need 15 posts before sharing links but we have loads of places to post so you'll reach 15 soon enough.

Have fun here, and I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Thank feel free to let them know about my idea and please give me your feedback if you would like.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome, jjf3! It's good that you've joined us. I'm Nymphadora; pleased to meet you. I'd help you, but unfortunately, I'm not a ROM hacker. Used to be one, but not anymore. I lost my years ago. I don't think I'd be able to aid you with your storyline, either, sadly; when it comes to writing, I ain't that great. If you need someone to generally talk, though, then I'm here—you're always free to send me messages! Enjoy your stay. n__n

Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
I'm completely new to this so im unsure what to say, im just a geeky pokemon fan who is looking for friends to play and chat with :) i may not have the best Pokemon knowledge but im always up to try and help out, battle or trade so yeah that's me i guess haha

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
No worries. No matter the knowledge you have about Pokemon, you are still welcome here! Here you can chat/trade/battle with anyone here that has a friend code or a game. Go on and see what you like in the forums! Welcome aboard to the community. Feel free to shoot me a message if you feel like chatting & stuff. :)

Cpt. Ganondorf

Triforce Holder
Years
Hey everyone I'm new here!!! :) :) I read through some of the pages in this thread everyone seems so nice!

Let's see my favorite pokemon is Shellder (I don't know why haha). I play competitive pokemon on Showdown and some other games I like are Smash Bros and Zelda.

I've been playing Pokemon since emerald and I just started up a YouTube channel for some let's plays last month. Check it out if you are interested (in my sig!)

Years
Heiya everyone. Can't say I'm really new since I signed up a while ago, but it's kinda the very first time I post =)

English isn't my native language so feel free to correct me if I make a few mistakes (but That shouldn't happen too often, I kinda handle it properly now ;))

Anyways if I came here it is mainly to downloas the hacks. So much funnier to play a brand new Pokémon adventure rather than play the old ones for the tenth times =p

I think I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow but it's only in the Gold version I actually started to play more or less well

FrznFanta

Cold as Fanta
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Hey everyone :D I already made a thread but I figured I may aswell post in here aswell. I pretty much decided to join here to meet people with common interests and to follow up on my love of battling! I hope that I can make and meet lots of new friends ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hey everyone I'm new here!!! :) :) I read through some of the pages in this thread everyone seems so nice!

Let's see my favorite pokemon is Shellder (I don't know why haha). I play competitive pokemon on Showdown and some other games I like are Smash Bros and Zelda.

I've been playing Pokemon since emerald and I just started up a YouTube channel for some let's plays last month. Check it out if you are interested (in my sig!)

Heya, welcome to PokéCommunity! Ah, I like Shellder, too, but I'm a bigger fan of its evolution, though--Cloyster. It could be quite a helpful fellow when battling. After one Shell Smash, it could cause some major destruction to your opponent. Sure thing--I'll check out your YouTube when I can!

Heiya everyone. Can't say I'm really new since I signed up a while ago, but it's kinda the very first time I post =)

English isn't my native language so feel free to correct me if I make a few mistakes (but That shouldn't happen too often, I kinda handle it properly now ;))

Anyways if I came here it is mainly to downloas the hacks. So much funnier to play a brand new Pokémon adventure rather than play the old ones for the tenth times =p

I think I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow but it's only in the Gold version I actually started to play more or less well

Don't worry about it--we could understand you just fine. n__n Welcome to the forum! So, you're playing hacks? Which would be your most favorite so far? Personally, I really like Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends. To me, its storyline seems to be pretty engaging. Second favorite would probably have to be a tie between Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal.

Hey everyone :D I already made a thread but I figured I may aswell post in here aswell. I pretty much decided to join here to meet people with common interests and to follow up on my love of battling! I hope that I can make and meet lots of new friends ^_^

Since we're Pokémon fans, we all share common interests; you'll have no problem making friends here! Welcome; glad to see you join. :] Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if there's anything you need, feel free to send message to me!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Yeah Diablo is back for a visit PC so come past and have a chat miss you guys

Welcome back, Diablo! :D It's been quite some time. Lots of things have been going on, plus new changes have happened since, so take your time to get used to it all! Come drop by for a chat if you're free kays c: Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back